• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

2 back of Pitts with 2 additional games left.
4 back of NYI with 1 additional game left.

and the duck hunt storm surge :rofl:

That is probably my favorite surge so far. When I was a kid I played that game until the trigger on the little orange gun broke.

Shoutout to Mrazek for being spectacular again tonight.

Hopefully the Bolts take a night off Thursday after clinching the Prez Trophy.

That remaining schedule is intense. Any points from that game with TB would be greeeat.

Tampa is just unreal this season. Top to bottom. They would be a playoff team without Kucherov and Stamkos, they are that deep.

How the hell do you get an embellishment penalty when the other guy gets a tripping call? Did you fall with too much pizazz?

Fuck the Lightning, I hope any other team in the NHL wins the cup including the Caps and Pens.

0 points for CBJ helps a ton. Not having a good Western Canada road trip.

I think we should ride Mrazek a little more, some separation is emerging in goal. It's probably would just be Mrazek in the playoffs so might as well start now. McEl's rebound control is ungood

Last edited:
Back