• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I went to bed at the end of regulation. The Sharks goalie looked so shaky the last five minutes I assumed they would lose quickly in OT.

2 weeks ago, if you had offered me one game in Washington to decide the series, I'd have taken it. We basically have a 1 in 3 chance. Same odds as Trump. It could happen.

Oh, and why the hell you bailed on Pro Clubs is a mystery to me. Tighten up bro

Oh, and why the hell you bailed on Pro Clubs is a mystery to me. Tighten up bro

We went #TeamPS4 for FIFA'19. Also, thought about you the other day. Was playing 18 at Meadowlands and found a brand new BRC logo ProV1 in the woods. Felt good

2 weeks ago, if you had offered me one game in Washington to decide the series, I'd have taken it. We basically have a 1 in 3 chance. Same odds as Trump. It could happen.

Canes did what they needed to do - win their home games and try to steal a game 7 in DC. All the pressure is on the Caps - defending champs and favored over a Canes team that barely made the playoffs. Caps SHOULD win this series. It will be interesting to see how each team plays tonight, especially early.

Yeah, I feel bad for Vegas. No way in hell was that a major.

I thought they were the best team in the West so really opens things up on that side. Wouldn't be at all surprised if any remaining team made the finals

Yeah, I feel bad for Vegas. No way in hell was that a major.

I thought they were the best team in the West so really opens things up on that side. Wouldn't be at all surprised if any remaining team made the finals

Definitely wasn't a major. No intent to injure, but Pavelski got unlucky and tripped over another player. Should have been 2 minutes. See those plays all the time, and sometimes they don't even get called. I have trouble garnering too much sympathy though, because 4 goals.

God Ovi has schooled Hamilton this series.

Not sure we need two defensemen as unreliable as Faulk and Hamilton

Back