• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

boucher will turn up coaching again somewhere, i think they acted too quickly but look for lindy ruff in tampa, him and yzerman have a good relationship

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Not saying TB's record wasn't factor in GB's dismissal - being down 4-0 early in last 2 GP - but decision had more to do with "culture."

Key vet TB players were shutting down/tuning out. Yzerman much rather would've liked to assess at season's end, but problem was snowballing.

oh no, TB has a culture problem.

Keanu Reeves evil doppelganger will land on his feet somewhere. He's not going to find work as quickly as Bruce Boudreau, though.

Good chance for the Caps tonight. Would not kill them if they lost but it would be HUGE if they could win.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
Source say the Pens and Stars have a trade in place for Brendan Morrow. However, he has yet to waive no trade clause.

Time to get the trades rolling.

The Pens are apparently on Iginla's list of teams he'll accept a trade to, does this mean they're not interested?

Edit: hm..

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib
#TribHKY >> Told B. Morrow is choosing between #Bruins and #pens. So, clearly this is developing situation.

Last edited:
Rangers with another sleepwalking start - but recover to tie the game 2-2 after one.

from yahoos puck daddy, this is great stuff:

"Jeff Marek ‏@JeffMarek - Morrow for Morrow is an amusing 'headline' trade, but I'll take Kari Takko for Bruce Bell in '90. Yes, the NHL had a Takko Bell trade."

Pens have acquired Douglas Murray from the Sharks. Interesting.

Down Goes Brown @DownGoesBrown
Based on the acquisitions of Morrow and Murray, I think it's safe to say the Penguins are going all-in on winning the 2010 Stanley Cup.

Also, Walgreens is apparently a sponsor of the Penguins' trade alerts, which is weird.

Briere is out with a concussion. Which he sustained in practice. Um, don't practice so hard, Flyers.

Happy Ovi is way more entertaining than slumping Ovi.

Alex Ovechkin @ovi8
We back in dc!cant wait to see my family....and @mkirilenko is back in town to!so i'm happppppy!!!hahaha

OK, so now I'm just posting tweets that many of you probably see anyway, but I love this.

There was just a knock at my door and when I opened it Zach Boychuk was sitting on the doorstep with a note attached saying "Your turn".

Zach Boychuk @ZachBoychuk
Are we just going to hangout for a few weeks @DownGoesBrown or do you have a plan?

@ZachBoychuk You're good with kids, right?

Zach Boychuk @ZachBoychuk
@DownGoesBrown the best. I just hope they don't get too attached

Well, now I'm a fan of Zach Boychuk.

Back