• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Well, them and CBJ. And the Isles could change once they move to Brooklyn

Blue Jackets started near the cap last year, which is why I assumed that they're willing to spend. I'd imagine it will wait till they rebuild a bit now, though.

Christ 'Canes. Figured we'd be raring to go after the long layoff.

Not getting any breaks either

Mike Green dicking around in the defensive zone, turns it over and Tavares promptly scores. The Isles retake the lead at 3-2 with five minutes left.

Not the ideal time to have just cut Evander Kane in fantasy

Horrible way to lose. I think I have said this but I HATE our D-men. O well...got some time to catch our breath and hit the road again.

BTW...I would give Ribeiro whatever he wants. We need to keep him.

Why was Jussi placed on waivers? I'm not familiar with how the NHL works

Basically all teams have until noon tomorrow to claim him if they want him. Total salary dump. I'm guessing nobody will pick him up because he's got a year for 3 mil left on his contract.

Has nothing to do with how he is playing (I assume) but how much he is getting paid.

BTW...I would give Ribeiro whatever he wants. We need to keep him.

Is it just me or was he not great to start the season? For whatever reason, when I watched him at the beginning of the season he looked totally lost. Obviously, I have changed my opinion.

This is one of the best games rangers have played this year. Leading 5-2 late.

Is it just me or was he not great to start the season? For whatever reason, when I watched him at the beginning of the season he looked totally lost. Obviously, I have changed my opinion.

I think it might be you. He has been at least one of our top 2 players all year.

Flyers have to be the most disappointing team in the NHL this year.

Close game tonight in DC. Isles tried to give it away again there. Hopefully they'll pull off another 7-10 wins and sneak in.

No one claimed Jokinen. Kind of surprised. I wonder if Carolina will try to trade him and offer to keep some of his salary / cap hit?

Back