• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

After four periods, it is clear the Isles are the better 5v5 team, which iss supported by the regular season possession numbers. The Caps will need to steal some games somehow: good goaltending, lots of Power Plays, something.

NYI are also blocking a ton of shots. 15(!) in the first period. 19 in game one.

Cal Clutterbuck and Matt Martin. Good for more than fantasy hits and PIMs, it seems

I'm only catching bits and pieces of Sens-Habs, but it appears chippy as shit. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Caps dominated that period. Almost looked like the Isles were tired.

Man...after the first the Caps were a different team. Kind of like the Pens last night.

Speaking of, good to hear Johnny FoFo calling DET-TBL on big NBC today. Good #lotteryvibes

Some prettay hockey from the Ning for their goals. Home Game 1 losers look headed for 5-0 in Game 2 -- first round always seems to produce the longest series, looks like this year will be no different

Is that right? They just said Crosby has one goal in his last 19 games. That seems nearly impossible.

The Oilers AGAIN?????????? Bolllshooiiiiiiiii!!!

10 points too many this year.

We beat them for the Cup, they beat us for McDavid. Win/win I guess?

Also thanks Daly for struggling almightily to pull the Canes out and getting my hopes up that meant we had the golden ticket

Back