• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

Holy triggered, Ph. That's not at all what I said. My point is oftentimes the only way to get QBs like Ben or Cam fully down is to throw most of your body weight on them.

And a forced Brett Kavanaugh reference to boot!

Holy triggered, Ph. That's not at all what I said. My point is oftentimes the only way to get QBs like Ben or Cam fully down is to throw most of your body weight on them.

I know that’s what you said. And I said based on his history of not getting calls, Cam wouldn’t get the call other QBs are getting.

The Rams are a damn video game. I swear they're operating on a whole 'nother salary cap than everyone else.

Goff's improvement the last 2 years is pretty nuts. He looked like Ryan Leaf bust potential his rookie season. The power of Jeff Fisher, I guess.

Horrible clock management. Call the timeout and then take a shot at the end zone.

I don't get how teams can consistently be so bad at that. It's not very complicated. Anytime you're gonna waste so much time getting set up, just call the timeout. My gosh.

I don't get how teams can consistently be so bad at that. It's not very complicated. Anytime you're gonna waste so much time getting set up, just call the timeout. My gosh.

Yep. They could have gotten two plays and a FG.

Goff's improvement the last 2 years is pretty nuts. He looked like Ryan Leaf bust potential his rookie season. The power of Jeff Fisher, I guess.

Fisher had Foles, Keenum, and Goff and none of them looked like they could QB a high school team, let alone an NFL one. He was the QB yeller - or whatever the opposite of whisperer is.

Mark your calendars for the Super Bowl preview on November 19th.

It’s fairly remarkable that Anyone can throw a ball to someone running directly away from them perfectly in stride consistently. I get left and right, but the other plane is pretty nuts to me.

More god awful NFL officiating. How do you pick up the flag, when it was thrown by a guy that had a great view of it?

and Vince Young

Fisher had Foles, Keenum, and Goff and none of them looked like they could QB a high school team, let alone an NFL one. He was the QB yeller - or whatever the opposite of whisperer is.

Let us not forget Vince Young.......

Lots of promising young QBs in the league nowadays. 11 1st round QBs in the last 3 draft and only Paxton Lynch looks like a straight up bust. All the rest are starting except Lamar Jackson.

Damn. I thought he was a stud before I saw those pics. God bless him. I can't hate on him. The Rams are one of my favorite teams in the league now.

The Rams are a damn video game. I swear they're operating on a whole 'nother salary cap than everyone else.

No, they just recognize that there is a short window when a promising QB is on a rookie contract and you are able to load up the other positions to make a strong run at the Super Bowl. Once the QB hits the end of that first contract the window closes and you have to count on the QB by himself being ELIte to get you there without as much supporting help. The Eagles and Seahawks did it recently as well. It is why the Jets are idiots not to deal and pay for Bell while their window is open the next few years with Darnold's contract.

Back