• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

LOL the whistle definitely blew before the ball came out

It was a stupid and way too early whistle, but it blew before the ball came out.

Can the refs just be like, "lol jk, I shouldn't have done that and he fumbled, so other teams ball. We cool?" ?

Your post came up on Tapatalk and I agreed with it.

that play by the Titans was awesome

I went from joy of stuffing them behind the line to realizing they scored a TD in about 1.2 seconds.

Well done.

Titans are one of the most bipolar teams out there. Dallas caught them on a manic week.

LOL. Had to tune in at the end to see the Cowboys lose.

45339970_893203666678_7292913773516423168_n.jpg

Don't worry dv7, at least the cowboys will have a high first round pick

Who's gonna be the next Cowboys coach? Very decent chance Cowboys will be 3-10 5 weeks from now.

Who is this dude "booger" in the moving seat? Literally every problem he sees is because of coaching mistakes.

What an analyst.

Guys, I'm starting to think the Cowboys offense sucks.

It's one dimensional this year bc their WR's suck, and they have no TE. They can't get separation, and the QB has to throw in tight windows. QB looks like he's lost it, or lacks consistency. This was Cam last year. Meanwhile, every DC the Cowboys face writes "Don't let EE beat us" on the white board. They scheme against the run and dare the Cowboys to beat them with their pedestrian WR's.

They were talking about getting Dallas getting another QB or firing Jason Garrett. These guys are taking the heat, but the issue is not them.

Response 1: But you are still checking the NFL thread the night they are playing. Cool.

Response 2: Kind of like how I feel about the Panthers. Understood.

Response 3: Yeah? Well, you're a poopy head.

Response 4: So irrelevant they are on national TV for over half their games.

Response 5: Why the hell is this mediocre team on national TV for over half their games?

Response 6: But seriously. U=Poopy head and the Panthers suck.

Fairly unassailable logic.

The Cowboys are irrelevant. I hate the Cowboys and I’m not even going to watch.

Goes to the mat arguing in favor of the Amari Cooper trade. One week later announces the irrelevance of the Cowboys.

Back to the Cooper trade, now that it's almost completely obvious that the Cowboys aren't even going to make the playoffs this season, this trade looks even worse. Throw on top of that the first round draft position that the Cowboys traded away (8-12 range), and the possibility of a new coach next season with an incumbent quarterback of questionable competence, and you're got a total bonehead move. But I'm sure Jerry will pick up the rookie option on Cooper (which actually makes sense).

I just said the trade made sense in context of the other trades.

You were most positive about the trade than I dreamed of ever being. It was interesting to read.

The market is favoring overpaying for WRs. A year ago, Kelvin Benjamin was worth a 3rd round pick.

Back