• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Winter Olympic Thread

Reminder that we're all old:

Tara Lipinski won Olympic gold twenty years ago today.

Virtue and Moir probably fucked like crazy last night. can finally consummate the partnership now they're probably gonna retire.

I saw her skating at Rockefeller Center a few years after those Olympics. She was there for some kind of promotion, I guess, and was the only person on the ice.

Her butt was like two bowling balls.

b5168a8a758eb670c2c82b98cbd1255c.jpg

Virtue and Moir probably fucked like crazy last night. can finally consummate the partnership now they're probably gonna retire.

If he hasn't tried consummating that partnership numerous times already, he no likey girls too much.

4_hi.jpg

She kills it standing still as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. She really does it for me.

And Lipinski has a killer little body. Would never have guessed she’d turn out like that.

PH what's your all time Lady Figure Skater Hotness Rankings?

Feel free to include Katarina Witt and/or Oksana Baiul

I agree. She really does it for me.

And Lipinski has a killer little body. Would never have guessed she’d turn out like that.

I think she was blue ballin' him throughout their career so as to not fuck up the chemistry

PH what's your all time Lady Figure Skater Hotness Rankings?

Feel free to include Katarina Witt and/or Oksana Baiul

That’s a great question. I’ll have to think about it. There are plenty I’ve forgotten about or never knew about. I’ll post later about ones I remember.

How bad is the Russian's use of steroids? A CURLER got busted for doping. I'm pretty sure it wasn't for Doritos and beer in his system.

How bad is the Russian's use of steroids? A CURLER got busted for doping. I'm pretty sure it wasn't for Doritos and beer in his system.

I thought chugging a few beers before hand was required to start a curling match?

Shuster getting all our hopes up only to blow it in the 10th end vs. GBR tonight. Typical

Back