• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 World Cup Thread - Fantasy Updated through Semis, BTB has three point lead

Is this going to be the official World Cup thread as well? Or is it just for the fantasy draft/league?

Actually, we could do this NCAA Tournament style and have a separate thread for each group? Or better yet, 32 new threads - one for each team? Just trying to get our money's worth because in the WC you get out what you Putin!

I'm seeing some position discrepancies between our google doc and the ones listed on fifa's website.

One problem is the official PDF of teams/positions listed earlier in this thread no longer loads, but when I got to the team pages there are some players whose positions don't match.

I'm seeing some position discrepancies between our google doc and the ones listed on fifa's website.

One problem is the official PDF of teams/positions listed earlier in this thread no longer loads, but when I got to the team pages there are some players whose positions don't match.

Like?

Well that is unfortunate. I guess the only fair thing to do is to keep them as they are now, since that's the info everyone was using when the draft started.

Who is going to be around for the next 20 minutes? I'll rep you with my next pick in case I'm not here.

For example, Dries Mertens is on my team already. On the google doc he was listed as a MID, he's showing as a FWD on FIFA.com.

Dendoncker is listed as MID on doc, DEF on fifa.com

Carrasco is listed as FWD on doc, MID on fifa.com

It may just be a Belgium squad issue?

Easy killer, wasn't suggesting any changes, just wondering if it was a one-off or regular occurrence.

For example, Dries Mertens is on my team already. On the google doc he was listed as a MID, he's showing as a FWD on FIFA.com.

Dendoncker is listed as MID on doc, DEF on fifa.com

Carrasco is listed as FWD on doc, MID on fifa.com

It may just be a Belgium squad issue?

Yeah, I kind of regret taking Lukaku over Mertens. We'll see.

Back