• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-2020 Basketball Ticket Thread

GeeseGeese14

Reaction score
I know we suck but figured it would be a good to have a thread for people looking to buy and sell Wake tickets not through StubHub.

I'll get us started, just had a work thing come up for my wife so my crew can't make it to the Xavier game on Saturday December 14.

I have 10 total tickets (6 in Row G 4 in Row H) in section 124 (lower level baseline) Face Value is $30 each Asking $10 for any Deacon fans. Just reply to this thread and send me a PM and we can work out details.

I have some of those freebies from the football season tickets that I can use for this or any other non-con game. But I think I have a sock drawer to rearrange
that night.

I have some of those freebies from the football season tickets that I can use for this or any other non-con game. But I think I have a sock drawer to rearrange
that night.
I have those freebies too. I used them to start my charcoal in the grill.

Back