• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 Masters Thread

plus, the argument, in my mind, was never whether Tiger or Ronaldo was more marketable, but whether or not Messi and Ronaldo were considered iconic

I also think endorsement money is a bad metric, because sports with a wealthier following have higher endorsement deals.

Look at this list: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtba...ghest-paid-athletes-of-all-time/#4711a5a64b64

Golf is way overrepresented relative to the number of people who follow it.

everything is a nothingburger

Ronaldo is a soccer icon. Tiger is an icon. Kelly Slater is a surfing icon. The Babe was an icon. LeBron and Kobe are basketball icons. Ali was an icon.

Ronaldo is the guy with the really long neck who allegedly raped a chick in Vegas and now won't come to the US, right? And he looks just like this?:

_95390528_ronaldobust.jpg

Ronaldo is a soccer icon. Tiger is an icon. Kelly Slater is a surfing icon. The Babe was an icon. LeBron and Kobe are basketball icons. Ali was an icon.

I don't follow surfing but I could pick Kelly Slater out of a line up. Kelly Slater is more Iconic in the states than Messi or Ronaldo.

I'd definitely put Kobayashi and Pat Cummins ahead of Messi and Ronaldo

You can open an online savings account and make $40/mth

Why are soccer donks polluting a thread celebrating one of the greatest golf tournaments, and golfers, of all time? MFF.

enough of soccer lets talk about sports that don't suck.

Psyche levels high bro!

This chick fucking shreds, she's always out by my house just ripping it.

enough of soccer lets talk about sports that don't suck.

Psyche levels high bro!

This chick fucking shreds, she's always out by my house just ripping it.

1. Where do you live?
2. I bet we're the only college that has surfing name after them. 'Wake surfing'. Rip it, dude!

Back