• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Tommy to the Bucs pretty close to official.

I'm sure Evans and Godwin will love it when they get open 30 yards downfield and have to run back 10 yards to catch Brady's duck.

Chargers release their leading tackler from last year, who quickly signs with the Redskins.

Congrats to Thomas Davis, Sr.

Didn’t realize he was their leading tackler. The Bills and Skins will have more Panthers than the Panthers.

I'm sure Evans and Godwin will love it when they get open 30 yards downfield and have to run back 10 yards to catch Brady's duck.

Brady has more left in the tank than Rivers. The deterioration of Rivers arm strength was readily apparent last year. Hell, Brees' arm strength has gone downhill as well. I saw Brady throw a couple of ducks last year, but he still appears to have more arm strength than Rivers or Brees. And I'm guessing that their 1st pick will be 1 of the top 4 OTs. Given that they already have the best WR duo in the league and a good front 7, this team is ready to win. They were 7-9, and 7 of their losses were by a TD or less with Jameis having 18 TOs in those close 7 losses. Add to that Brady is going to have a blast playing for Arians. Given reasonable team health, I expect them to be a playoff team, and it's not inconceivable that they could knock off the Saints as division champs. And given the current state of their rosters, I'd much rather have the Bucs' roster than the Pats'. Though I do have faith that the Hoodie will add a QB like Dalton and a WR and will ultimately keep them competitive.

Todd Gurley and Clay Matthews have been cut by the Rams. That should create some interest.

Back