• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Justin Ross is very good. And I’ve been expecting a long pro career from Lawrence since September.

There must be a lot of coaches who ask themselves, what does Dabo have that I don’t? It’s not like he’s an elite football mind. I guess it’s just charisma mixed with immense resources to provide awesome facilities and outstanding assistants.

The first and second pick of the 2021 draft will be Trevor Lawrence and Justyn Ross. Unreal.

There must be a lot of coaches who ask themselves, what does Dabo have that I don’t? It’s not like he’s an elite football mind. I guess it’s just charisma mixed with immense resources to provide awesome facilities and outstanding assistants.

Jesus.

And a pretty solid PED hook up.

Lawrence hype is real

such good looking mechanics

I worked in Cartersville Ga for the past 6 years. Been hearing about this tall, skinny QB since he started as a freshman. Folks said he was something special. He is.

all in all this will still end up a pretty good night for South Carolina. They will get to thump their chests that they only lost to Clemson by 3 TDs.

If these SEC teams want a challenge perhaps they should come on over to the ACC

Why do so many people reduce college football to just the head coach? Too many players to keep track of over the years? It's so bizarre.

Everbody remember when we were beating Clemp 45-0 15 years ago?

Back