• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Michigan has not beaten a team that finished better than 6-6 since 10/6/2016. That's a fun stat.

Last edited:
Lots of garbage teams in the B1G to fatten up on.

That's a fun stat... If you are able to post from the future.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-valenti-show/michigan-fans-this-is-your-life

Whoops, 2016. This is probably the most savage takedown of a coach/program I've ever heard from a local (Detroit in this case) radio guy. Other stats on Harbaugh/Michigan:

- 9-9 over last 18 games
- Current 4 game losing streak (even Hoke did not do this)
- A Michigan WR has not caught a TD pass since 9/9/2017 (50 quarters)
- 0 for last 17 vs ranked teams on the road dating back to 2006 (zero under Harbaugh)
- 74 total wins in the last decade (8th in the B1G)

Clawson needs to schedule a game with Michigan.

I’m just tired of the Thursday night opening games against donk teams. Would rather play on Saturday against a real team. At least Tulane is sort of legitimate, but it still required signing up for a free Hulu trial just to get the channel my direcTV package didn’t have.

I never called Manuel a bum. Go back and read my earlier post. I said he was "Meh" and even said he had a really good senior year. Sorry I called Mike Glennon a bum, but he's a bum.

Lol. You went from calling FSU college QB's bums and meh and saying they aren't any good, to then having to argue that well yea they were a first round pick but they are still BUMS because they sucked in the NFL. And then tried to explain why they were bums in the NFL by showing how other guys in the NFL drafted after them sucked too. All of this to defend calling college QB's bums? That's just an awful argument that goes in circles to nowhere while explaining nothing. But whatever you guys do you. All I was arguing is that it was stupid to try and provide evidence of FSU bum QB's (in college) by showing other QB's (who were good in college) that then sucked in the NFL. But you guys do you . It's a dumb argument anyway. FSU QB's have been trash other than Manual's senior season.

If tau ever faces eternal damnation, his punishment will be not being able to defend NC State things. Dude won't be able to handle a day

I mean I argue stupid posts about NCSU players that are false/inaccurate but who here is going to take my side? I have like 6,000 posts over here because you guys are normally a reasonable bunch that I enjoy reading/discussing stuff with. Occasionally a few of you have a shit day and get all on your WFU or ph high horse and take a swipe at me that I never respond to in any type of negative manner. It comes with posting on an opposing teams board. Doesn't bother me. If you guys want to think Glennon, Finely, (or Barkley, Landry, Nassib etc) weren't good college QBs (as I attempting to argue) then you guys can think that incredibly wrong opinion.

Probably read what Glass was typed last night incorrectly given a second read but meh, it's a message board. I'll get over it.

I’m just tired of the Thursday night opening games against donk teams. Would rather play on Saturday against a real team. At least Tulane is sort of legitimate, but it still required signing up for a free Hulu trial just to get the channel my direcTV package didn’t have.

The pain is real. This guy definitely forgot to cancel his YouTube TV free trial. WHOOPS!

Lol. You went from calling FSU college QB's bums and meh and saying they aren't any good, to then having to argue that well yea they were a first round pick but they are still BUMS because they sucked in the NFL. And then tried to explain why they were bums in the NFL by showing how other guys in the NFL drafted after them sucked too. All of this to defend calling college QB's bums? That's just an awful argument that goes in circles to nowhere while explaining nothing. But whatever you guys do you. All I was arguing is that it was stupid to try and provide evidence of FSU bum QB's (in college) by showing other QB's (who were good in college) that then sucked in the NFL. But you guys do you . It's a dumb argument anyway. FSU QB's have been trash other than Manual's senior season.

I mean I argue stupid posts about NCSU players that are false/inaccurate but who here is going to take my side? I have like 6,000 posts over here because you guys are normally a reasonable bunch that I enjoy reading/discussing stuff with. Occasionally a few of you have a shit day and get all on your WFU or ph high horse and take a swipe at me that I never respond to in any type of negative manner. It comes with posting on an opposing teams board. Doesn't bother me. If you guys want to think Glennon, Finely, (or Barkley, Landry, Nassib etc) weren't good college QBs (as I attempting to argue) then you guys can think that incredibly wrong opinion.

Probably read what Glass was typed last night incorrectly given a second read but meh, it's a message board. I'll get over it.

You're good dude. One of the most reasonable State fans I've ever talked sports with. Looking back I did end up going in one big circle there. At least we can agree on one thing, watching FSU quarterbacks shit the bed will never get old.

If tau ever faces eternal damnation, his punishment will be not being able to defend NC State things. Dude won't be able to handle a day

He’s a State fan. Are you suggesting his hell has not already begun?

Hopefully most of you have seen this gem and future GIF legend, but for those who haven't enjoy....

NC A&T head coach endorsing the check from ECU in the locker room post game:

They should create an oversized cardboard check and have the player of the game sign it with a big magic marker.

Back