• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

So on Monday we (potentially) learn the ND start time, correct? Predictions?

Actually hearing noon is most likely

Seriously? I've got plans that evening so it would be fine with me, but seriously? Noon ESPN? Certainly not ACCN.

Noon ABC, ABC almost always (maybe always?) has noon slots these days.

Granted this was pre-the weekend, and at the time Clemson-GT was the most likely 8 PM game -- but obvs the Jackets lost to your USF boys. I'd imagine Stanford-Oregon is higher in the pecking order than our game, though (unless that's on Fox)

Last edited:
ABC/ESPN likes to get Notre Dame in primetime whenever they can. I'm predicting an evening start.

Went to the UGA/USA game on Saturday. Williams-Brice Stadium is in the middle of nowhere in an ugly industrial area. But is is the loudest college football stadium I’ve ever been in. UGA looked like crap in th first half and natty contender in the second.

Looked like crap up 10 at the half against a ranked opponent on the road.

Naw man, I'm glad that everyone has high expectations for the Dawgs. It's good that they nearly covered the spread by halftime after opening up a 14-0 lead in the first 3:15 of the game.

Dortch awarded all-around player of the week by Athlon.

Noon on ABC is my pick for ND game.

You got your wish, Noon on ABC. Bring your mimosas.

I saw the real deal on Saturday. The Dawgs have it all again. Running game, passing game, huge lines and a real good defense. Plus their kicker puts every kickoff deep into the endzone & doesn't miss any FG's.

I saw the real deal on Saturday. The Dawgs have it all again. Running game, passing game, huge lines and a real good defense. Plus their kicker puts every kickoff deep into the endzone & doesn't miss any FG's.

Let's wait until the Dawgs play a real opponent. :cool:

They should be the defending national champs...

Back