• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Is there anything lamer than stadiums playing f train horns? Seems like a ton do it. Falcons in the NFL come to mind as well as Oregon and Syracuse. We get it, your city has trains. All do.

LOL

that was a perfect cherry on top to one of the most inept halves of football i've ever watched

FSU’s first scoreless first half against an unranked team since 2011.

Uh oh.
Cuse may surpass our 30-0 beat down of FSU

ISU went for it on 4th and 11 from around the 32 and got it on a sick catch. Down 10 with 14 min left.

Refs blew the whistle to review after the next snap. Weak. Play stands.

Just said FSU hasn’t been shutout since 2006, wonder who that was against?

These two teams have a ton of impressive talent. WF, as it is playing now, will be extremely fortunate to be competitive with either team.
Coaches and players for SYracuse are demonstrating the prep and focus required to win in ACC. Duke is very good this year as well. If Deacs don’t fix problems (QB turnovers, DBs, bad defensive schemes, slow OL, etc.) they will be hunting for 5th win late in year against formidable opponents. Coaches cannot fix all problems. Kids have to decide outcome of these close games.

Last edited:
I really want FSU to score here so we can maintain that distinction.

Ha! As soon as I post it they score. It lives on baby!!!

Back