• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Surprised all ACC teams aren’t on a no transfer list.

He will be a grad student transfer, so Clemson can't restrict where he goes. He just needs to go into a grad program at his new school that isn't offered at Clemson.

I would think Bryant would go to a school that has a chance to win. UNC would be a terrible idea.

I would think Bryant would go to a school that has a chance to win. UNC would be a terrible idea.

He just left a school that has a chance to win. His top priority is probably finding a team with a QB situation where he knows he'll be be the starter.

He just left a school that has a chance to win. His top priority is probably finding a team with a QB situation where he knows he'll be be the starter.

My best guess is he wants a situation where he can start and "showcase" his talent for NFL scouts. Wins would be nice but not required.

300 yards and 3 TDs passing per game or something close to that probably more important than team victories.

My best guess is he wants a situation where he can start and "showcase" his talent for NFL scouts. Wins would be nice but not required.

300 yards and 3 TDs passing per game or something close to that probably more important than team victories.
Dude.

Kelly Bryant has absolutely no shot at the NFL.

Stop.

FWIW, WF hosts UNC next year in an OOC game (WF also hosts, Elon and Utah State - who is suddenly really good after WF annihilated USU last year; WF also plays at Rice). So, WF could be facing Bryant if he transfers to UNC.

If playing on a top ranked team was the priority for Bryant, he wouldn't have transferred from Clemson. He started and won an ACCCG and started a NC Semifinal. Pretty clear Bryant wants to go to a team where there is little doubt that Bryant will be featured. Whether the team is "good" or not is of far lesser importance.

Also, Clawson started a trend when it dumped Sawvel. OK fired their DC and KS fired their OC this week.

Lol we'd all welcome Kelly Bryant, obviously, and it's almost a certainty he would start. Not that there's any chance it happens.

Lol we'd all welcome Kelly Bryant, obviously, and it's almost a certainty he would start. Not that there's any chance it happens.

C'mon tigerswood. We have no space on our roster for a QB who has no shot at the NFL.

Bryant also visiting Arkansas.

So yeah, he's looking for a Power 5 program where he can showcase his skills as a starting QB... Team success secondary.

Bryant also visiting Arkansas.

So yeah, he's looking for a Power 5 program where he can showcase his skills as a starting QB... Team success secondary.

Probably because good teams already have a legit starting QB for next year.

And if they're rebuilding they want to rebuild with a guy who's going to be there a couple of more years.

There's been some others. Everett Golson. LSU's guy this year

Back