• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Didn't see the gameday special about Tyler until after the game. Kind of glad, because I would have had some serious onion eyes in front of everyone as the game was winding down and they brought him down to the field. So happy for him and the Purdue family. Tonight, we are all Boilermakers. And it couldn't have been more perfect for coming at Ohio State and Urban Meyers expense.

Thankfully no money on any of those picks. Vegas should pay for my plane ticket and hotel just to keep me out there.

App State in the Top 25 for the first time ever. Very impressive. Gotta think that Satterfield will get a big time job sometime soon. Or maybe he'll stay at his alma mater and try to make them the Boise State of the East. We'll see.

App State in the Top 25 for the first time ever. Very impressive. Gotta think that Satterfield will get a big time job sometime soon. Or maybe he'll stay at his alma mater and try to make them the Boise State of the East. We'll see.

App has really done well in recent years.
So well that they can't sneak up and surprise the big boys (like Michigan) any more.
In fact, I would guess that many of the big boys don't want to play them. Too risky.

So well that they can't sneak up and surprise the big boys (like Michigan) any more.
In fact, I would guess that many of the big boys don't want to play them. Too risky.

I’m not sure if they get more credit for a close loss to a good team or beating a bunch of cupcakes.

But they literally almost did that again this year.

App has at least one -- often two -- P5 opponents scheduled through 2025, including some marquee opponents like Texas A&M, Miami, Clemson and Wisky (if they count). Doesn't seem like the memo's been received

App has at least one -- often two -- P5 opponents scheduled through 2025, including some marquee opponents like Texas A&M, Miami, Clemson and Wisky (if they count). Doesn't seem like the memo's been received

Good for them for scheduling these teams.
Would love to see them win another big one.

Side note -- Biff hasn't posted since moments before kickoff of the Georgia-LSU game. Dude took that one hard !

I seem to remember he didn't post for like a month after the national championship loss, either.

I don’t know why you would ever tie yourself to Georgia sports, be it UGA, Tech, Braves, Hawks, or Falcons.

Back