• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 PGA Championship Contest - VegasJethro wins!

I swear these bullshit websites intentionally don't work. Trying to watch the Featured Group on the PGA website, and it just bombs out after 30 seconds of golf coverage. All of the commercials work fine of course.

I swear these bullshit websites intentionally don't work. Trying to watch the Featured Group on the PGA website, and it just bombs out after 30 seconds of golf coverage. All of the commercials work fine of course.

very sporadic for me but it does come back eventually

None of my guys teed off yet.

McIlroy
DJ
Day
Webb
Glover
Fitzpatrick

Realize its early, but Koepka is a machine in majors. The course is a beast. Of the 80 players that have teed off, 15 are under par. He is -6.

BTW, Koepka is playing with Tiger (and Molinari); the so-called "Tiger Effect" has had no effect on BK.

Likes to bench press and likes to talk about it (very bro like):

Like Sunday at the U.S. Open I did 225, 14 times. I know that’s not that impressive. But I can get 315. So, it’s all right. I don’t know. I guess. Yeah. Compared to some guys, you watch, if you go into these public gyms, and you see these guys, I mean, they have thrown up 350, no problem. And you’re just like, all right.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1101890863859486720/pu/img/WttgTwLGj-X9HSfo.jpg

Using the extra large plates to accentuate his beastliness.

Why did people pick Tiger? Dude had to pull out of tournaments to to pain/rest and only played 9 holes of practice.

As of rightnow my team is in the lead! I guess this is also a good time to publicly disclose my team so people don't think I'm cheating my way to an eventual 38th place finish.

Brooks Koepka Rory McIlroy Jordan Spieth Gary Woodland Lucas Bjerregaard Jorge Campillo

As of rightnow my team is in the lead! I guess this is also a good time to publicly disclose my team so people don't think I'm cheating my way to an eventual 38th place finish.

Brooks Koepka Rory McIlroy Jordan Spieth Gary Woodland Lucas Bjerregaard Jorge Campillo

Hey, Sleepy, my typing is legendarily bad. Didn't you know that I meant Lee not Li? :)

Tiger is the defending major champion, had some of the top odds to win the tournament overall, and has previously won at Bethpage. I didn't take him but I don't think it's any real question why people did.

Back