• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Wonder if this is the year Brownell gets the can. Think it’s time for that to happen. Wonder if Kelsey would be their #1 target.

Wonder if this is the year Brownell gets the can. Think it’s time for that to happen. Wonder if Kelsey would be their #1 target.

Let's keep him out of the ACC. Forbes will have him beat but Kelsey is a hell of a coach

Buddy B with a monster game as Cues rolls over SDSU.

Didn't pick cuse in any bracket, most unexpected.

Clemson would be a much better choice than South Carolina for Kelsey.

If ever there was going to be a year with even more crazy upsets, this would be the year. Just the lack of continuity in the season because of Covid, strange conditions overall, etc. As for syracuse winning, they have the advantage in the tourney of playing teams who never see their zone and don't have much time to prepare for it. League play largely has the book on syracuse.

Unbelievable (o.k., maybe not) that some Ohio State "fans" sent hateful messages to the guy who missed the late free throws("hope you die faggot; don't ever come on campus again", etc.). A sports writer had a great line putting it in perspective: "they lost a basketball game, not the nuclear codes".
We harp on here about our fan base being too docile, accepting mediocrity, etc., but I am proud to think that we would never turn on one of our own player like that. Now our fellow posters here on the boards, that's another matter...

Unbelievable (o.k., maybe not) that some Ohio State "fans" sent hateful messages to the guy who missed the late free throws("hope you die faggot; don't ever come on campus again", etc.). A sports writer had a great line putting it in perspective: "they lost a basketball game, not the nuclear codes".
We harp on here about our fan base being too docile, accepting mediocrity, etc., but I am proud to think that we would never turn on one of our own player like that. Now our fellow posters here on the boards, that's another matter...

The reaction from tOSU fans attacking Lidell is pathetic. Not sure why anyone would ever play there: https://twitter.com/EasyE2432/status/1373134891420893184/photo/2

Georgetown getting crushed. I don't know much about them this year, but I picked them to punish Colorado for giving us bz.

FSU is going to stomp UNCG. Offense is terrible and a single player. That’s not gonna work against the Noles.

I think the Hoyas top 6 placed a significant 1st half wager on Colorado...

It feels like major conference teams that win their conference tournament to get in with a #10 seed or lower bomb in the tournament. Anybody know the stats?

Jackie Moon bombing 3s for Eastern Wash out there.

A-2773983-1460319759-1491.jpeg.jpg

The Chris Paul State Farm commercials do nothing for me. Just not clever or funny in the least, while clearly trying to be. Of course that's true for most of the State Farm commercials.

Eastern Washington deserves to win on hair style choices alone.

Back