• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda feels like an 8-8 crew for sure. If we keep getting that OL play and a decent pass rush to make up for the thin back end we could be frisky.

We'd be about a -250 favorite to win the NFC East right about now, what a dumpster fire of a division.

Y'all can forget taking a QB in next years draft. Ain't no way that any of the top 3 are going to be around come your turn.

Brown has five tackles for loss this year, most by any Panthers player and tied for the second-most in the NFL through Sunday’s early games.

#bust

did a bunch of guys rack up lots of TFLs in the late games or did you just get a random mid-afternoon yesterday stat?

Y'all can forget taking a QB in next years draft. Ain't no way that any of the top 3 are going to be around come your turn.

bridgewater may be better than seat filler? resign him, dump grier and get a solid developmental prospect. maybe the Newman kid who was at UGa?

bridgewater may be better than seat filler? resign him, dump grier and get a solid developmental prospect. maybe the Newman kid who was at UGa?

Didn't y'all sign him for 3 years? So you don't necessarily need to be looking.

Screamin, I think Lance will go quicker.

Didn't y'all sign him for 3 years? So you don't necessarily need to be looking.

Screamin, I think Lance will go quicker.

Can cut after 2 with no cap hit.

Maybe so, he didn't play great on Saturday with all eyes watching. But of course, combine performance can and will be the deciding factor in where he goes. I think 8-12 is correct when it's all said and done, so the Panthers are still alive IMO

Teddy was impressive yesterday, especially his mobility. It's crazy how quickly things change in the NFL, but my entire perspective on this team has changed with regards to how quickly we can win. If this is the Bridgewater we can expect to see regularly, I'd rather get another defensive stud or two in next year's draft.

We've been focused on the rookies, but Burns is turning into a really solid player.

Teddy was impressive yesterday, especially his mobility. It's crazy how quickly things change in the NFL, but my entire perspective on this team has changed with regards to how quickly we can win. If this is the Bridgewater we can expect to see regularly, I'd rather get another defensive stud or two in next year's draft.

We've been focused on the rookies, but Burns is turning into a really solid player.

This is what I was hoping for with the Bridgewater deal. Definitely makes sense to draft around the QB spot next year and rebuild. This team would have benefited more than most with at least a few preseason games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back