• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 deep balls on the previous possession. Completely unaware of the situation. It's like Rivera and Shula were trying to get a quick score or burn a quick possession because they were worried they wouldn't get the ball back.

Then two short passes on 3rd and 4th and 1. Just shitastic playcalling. We should never not get a first down after 3rd and 1 in 4 down territory. Ridiculous.

But really kind of classic Poonthers sad to see lame cam out there twice like he hated it when he could be positive and have chances at game winning hero drives

I normally think it's a bullshit sports cliche, but in this instance I actually think we gave away the game. Stepped on our dicks the entire 2nd half.

I feel like they outplayed us but 14 of their points came from drives starting in the red zone so who knows.

This thread is always entertaining in a loss. Half of you blame everything on Shula, the other half on Cam (I probably lean to the latter). Peak PHandom.

I blame everyone tonight. One dimensional play-calling and an underperforming QB and secondary.

I feel like they outplayed us but 14 of their points came from drives starting in the red zone so who knows.

But we got two 2nd half scores aided by huge penalties.

Whatever. The good Panthers should contend for a wild card or the division depending on the Falcons. Gotta get these next two at Chicago and Tampa.

This thread is always entertaining in a loss. Half of you blame everything on Shula, the other half on Cam (I probably lean to the latter). Peak PHandom.

I blame everyone tonight. One dimensional play-calling and an underperforming QB and secondary.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you. I do think Cam may have been hurt at the end.

Yeah we had no biz being in that game at all. If Luke is dunzo we in deep doodoo.

Yeah, has it sunk in that we probably just lost the best MLB in the NFL for the season?

I don't think anyone disagrees with you. I do think Cam may have been hurt at the end.

You had me into you used the go-to Cam excuse.

He's always hurt dude. That's the QB he is. If he didn't play that way he'd be a TE. Either he performs, or he doesn't. Snap out of your kid gloves LOWF mindset. If he can't perform when dinged up, then he'll never succeed. Outside of your statue noodle arm Brady and Mannings most QB's are asked and expected to perform when hurt.

Eagles were the better team. Won despite UNC-CH like officiating. Cougar have no running game and suspect secondary. Eagles hopefully learned a lesion on picking up the blitz. Sprouls was the best back the Birds had on blitz pickup and he's gone for year. Kuechly may have to retire.

I’m not criticizing Cam because we would’ve lost 28-0 without him.

It’s Shula and overall coaching. Our offense is inept at basic shit like getting plays off in normal circumstances, let alone in two minute drills. That’s coaching.

It's great when brasky deals with disappointment by shitposting "above it all" takes where rest of us rubes just can't face facts.

It's great when brasky deals with disappointment by shitposting "above it all" takes where rest of us rubes just can't face facts.

I'm a survivor of the Wake fan victim complex. You can be one too. Its not always the refs/coaches/administrators fault. Sometimes your heroes just play like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back