• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers losing last night was a big step towards not facing Rodgers. We need them to be mathematically eliminated by the time December 17 rolls around.

The Packers would be better off letting Hundley ride out the season and get Rodgers to 100% for next season. He turns 34 next week.

Hundley is going to be a good player eventually but better later than now.

The Packers would be better off letting Hundley ride out the season and get Rodgers to 100% for next season. He turns 34 next week.

Hundley is going to be a good player eventually but better later than now.

That along with them continuing to lose makes them instantly better next year with a healthy Rogers. It makes no sense for him to come back this season and win a few meaningless games.

@JaySkurski: The #Bills confirm that WR Kelvin Benjamin does indeed have a torn meniscus. The team is not putting a time frame on his recovery.

@JaySkurski: The #Bills confirm that WR Kelvin Benjamin does indeed have a torn meniscus. The team is not putting a time frame on his recovery.

This reminds me of the time when I traded Jordy Nelson in fantasy football a few years ago for Hopkins before Nelson went down with his season ending injury. Except this is real life and we didn't get Hopkins for KB, we got a few draft picks.

@RapSheet: After tests today, #Panthers TE Greg Olsen’s foot was deemed OK, I’m told. The good news the team was expecting.

I’d still like to see us give him a week off. Or at least severely cut back on his snaps. 3-2 down the stretch gets us in the postseason.

Meh. Vikings may have their playoff spot locked up. They're 3 games up now. Seahawks and Jags will still be fighting.

As it stands now, I think our game at Atlanta is the most appealing one for the Week 17 SNF. Since that's NYE and I hate going out then, that would be quite appealing.

Other candidates I see are Jags-Titans, Packers-Lions, or Bengals-Ravens

Eagles-Rams is the main 4:25 kick. Hawks-Jags just there to have another competitive matchup at that timeslot, very little of the nation is gonna get that game

As it stands now, I think our game at Atlanta is the most appealing one for the Week 17 SNF. Since that's NYE and I hate going out then, that would be quite appealing.

Other candidates I see are Jags-Titans, Packers-Lions, or Bengals-Ravens

I'll be in Ireland so that would suck

I'd be a little surprised if that's the Week 17 game just because they like to have a matchup that isn't affected by the other games that day so as not to give the teams playing later a competitive advantage.

Jags-Titans probably most likely as good chance that decides that division

Vikings/Panthers was never going to 4:25pm because it was a CBS game, and they don't have the DH. It was either 8:30pm to NBC or stay as is. With Baltimore winning last night, made sense for that game to stay on SNF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back