• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that three different posters complained about a terrible decision that was actually a fantastic decision . Message board quarterbacking at its finest

I love that three different posters complained about a terrible decision that was actually a fantastic decision . Message board quarterbacking at its finest

Meh game threads are like sitting around talking with people while watching the game. Plenty of off the cuff comments during the game end up being wrong.

Meh game threads are like sitting around talking with people while watching the game. Plenty of off the cuff comments during the game end up being wrong.

There are comments that end up being wrong and then there are comments that end up disagreeing with a decision that literally put a touchdown on the board. Huge difference .

There are comments that end up being wrong and then there are comments that end up disagreeing with a decision that literally put a touchdown on the board. Huge difference .

Well they're still just comments about the game said after seeing one or two replays (and not all the angles that the review officials use). I guess everyone should just wait until right before the ref comes out onto the field to make comments.

BYRD MAN

Yep. Offense is rolling pretty good in the second half. Certainly been aided in part by how bad the Packers' defense is, but it's been nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back