• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need this kind of effort from the Bucs next week. Gotta feel for Jameis. Last four weeks: Lost by 6 in OT, lost by 3 to each division rival.

As crazy it seems, if they had won those games, they'd have a shot at the playoffs.

My dad calls and goes, “you didn’t just at watch that wih you gf friends family did you???”

Yea,

Dad, “well fuck they alll think your crazy now”

Winston has a great arm and is very smooth eluding tacklers. But he's really slow to get the ball out and very dumb. It's going to be really interesting to see what happens with his next contract. I sure as shit wouldn't want my team paying him franchise qb money.

So if we beat the Falcons next week then the winner of the Seahawks/Cowboys makes the playoffs. Right ?

We win and the Saints lose in Tampa Bay and we're division champs !

My dad calls and goes, “you didn’t just at watch that wih you gf friends family did you???”

Yea,

Dad, “well fuck they alll think your crazy now”

LOL.

Winston has a great arm and is very smooth eluding tacklers. But he's really slow to get the ball out and very dumb. It's going to be really interesting to see what happens with his next contract. I sure as shit wouldn't want my team paying him franchise qb money.

He just went 21/27 for 367 yards and 1 TD against one of the best defenses in the league. He's a 23 yard old QB with a high ceiling who has maturity issues and not a lot of help. He's got a lot of question marks but he's way too young and gifted to give up on him.

LOL.

He just went 21/27 for 367 yards and 1 TD against one of the best defenses in the league. He's a 23 yard old QB with a high ceiling who has maturity issues and not a lot of help. He's got a lot of question marks but he's way too young and gifted to give up on him.

The biggest weakness I see right now is how slow he gets the ball out, as I said. That particular attribute likely cost his team the game. I don't think they should bench him, or that he's a bust. I just don't think what I've seen warrants the kind of investment the Bucs will likely end up making.

Also, yeah it's one of the best defenses in the league, but it's not even close to one of the best secondaries. Hopefully the return of TD and Johnson will help cover that weakness again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back