• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does NBC still broadcast a game?

No, they don't. Apparently they had the option to bypass on broadcasting a game if there wasn't one suitable for SNF, and decided to do so since none of them could be guaranteed to be meaningful for both teams at kick-off based on earlier results.

Jags-Titans coulda worked, but the Jags are very likely gonna be playing backups and there's at least a scenario where TEN could clinch without a win next weekend.

And regardless I'm sure NBC would rather not have a game than take the ratings hit from Chad Henne and the jags vs the Titans

I’d rather play the Rams in LA than the Saints in either NOLA or CLT. We just don’t match up well with them at all. I would actually like our chances against LA.

West coast time zone though. But our run D is far better than our pass D

I would rather us play NO because I would rather watch us / party in NO than watch is us / party in LA.

Gotta guess which one if they’re both in the game.

Well this board seems infatuated with Kamara.

I don't think Mark Ingram is worlds better than Jonathan Stewart and Stewart and McCaffrey is a difficult matchup for teams too. I don't know how much either pair is really on the field together though.

I don't think Mark Ingram is worlds better than Jonathan Stewart.

This may be true over the course of their careers but Ingram has been much better this season. Saints also have one of the best if not the best offensive lines in the league.

This may be true over the course of their careers but Ingram has been much better this season. Saints also have one of the best if not the best offensive lines in the league.

Pretty sure J Stew leads the league in 1 yard carries.

I’d rather play the Rams in LA than the Saints in either NOLA or CLT. We just don’t match up well with them at all. I would actually like our chances against LA.
Agreed. They are better than us in every way offensively. Brees > Cam. Kamara > CMC. Ingram > JStew. Thomas > Funchess. Their OL > our OL. We have a better defense...well, front seven.

Agreed. They are better than us in every way offensively. Brees > Cam. Kamara > CMC. Ingram > JStew. Thomas > Funchess. Their OL > our OL. We have a better defense...well, front seven.

I don’t think I take Brees over Cam but the rest looks correct.

Also, the thought of Cam running the Saints offense is where babies begin

That’s what kills me. GMan was trying to give Cam the Saints offense. He just didn’t draft for it.

Byrd to IR. That one stings. Feels like Byrd + Samuel could be really fun if they can both stay healthy. Kaelin Clay and Bersin will need to make plays. CMC expected to take over return duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back