• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty annoying that G-magic took a 4th string DT over Henry who was a natural Stewart replacement

Oof. We won too many games to move out of the sixth seed which is looking pretty awesome compared to our game tomorrow

ugh stupid falcons somehow got the easier playoff draw

I'm still trying to figure out how we're only getting a TD. I really just can't see how we pull this one off without at least one Def/ST TD. Have to run the shit out the ball. Passing game has been terribad for weeks now.

Actually reminded me of the Panthers 2013-2014 playoff team. QB/Coach first playoff game against a seasoned team. Mental errors and just feeling smothered.

I’m wearing the exact same clothes I wore to the Dolphins game and drinking the same beer. I’m doing my part.

Charles Johnson is inactive today. Have to think his career as a Panther is over.

I'm trying really hard to look at this game realistically and figure we probably have a 30-35% chance of winning. But I also think our offense can be different if Cam is going all out and allowed to run a lot, and without their best LB I think we can have some success getting the run established. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but starting to be optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back