• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Gano you sorry fuck

oh come on. dude had a helluva year and made a 57 yarder going 4/5 on the day. Not his fault Carolina couldn't get in the endzone on those possessions. I'm stunned that "interception" wasn't reviewed. That was a killa.

Can't put on gano. Yeah missed a chip but drilled the 58. Maybe going to red zone like four times and not getting in the end zone. Or the first half drop in end zone. Or Funchess looking confused about a football being thrown to him.

The Gano miss sucked but we should have gone for it just to set the tone for the game imo. Riverboat Ron is long gone though

He was wayyyy outside of the pocket
c7960090ebb261926a464ec199597816.jpg

And I'm stunned that there is a defensive back in the NFL that would come that close to catching that interception that there is even a question.

You aren’t allowed to critique a kicker for missing a 25-yarder in the playoffs? Certainly not the only reason we lost but was a factor.

And I'm stunned that there is a defensive back in the NFL that would come that close to catching that interception that there is even a question.

Well yeah. It was stupid not to knock it down. Gotta know the situation. I think he remembered when he put his hands on the ball and tried to drop it. The refs just called it a catch.

I think I'm more pissed about the grounding call though. QBs can run out of the pocket and chuck it directly out of bounds. Cam threw in the vicinity of two receivers.

Last edited:

He was still protesting to the sideline that he caught it, and I saw Ron say, “We wanted you to drop it.”

He was still protesting to the sideline that he caught it, and I saw Ron say, “We wanted you to drop it.”

Geez. Didn't see that. 36 year old veteran made a stupid mistake.

oh come on. dude had a helluva year and made a 57 yarder going 4/5 on the day. Not his fault Carolina couldn't get in the endzone on those possessions. I'm stunned that "interception" wasn't reviewed. That was a killa.

He's an easy scapegoat but he has proven a few times to come up small when it matters most. There was no pressure on the 58 yarder

Well yeah. It was stupid not to knock it down. Gotta know the situation. I think he remembered when he put his hands on the ball and tried to drop it. The refs just called it a catch.

I think I'm more pissed about the grounding call though. QBs can run out of the pocket and chuck it directly out of bounds. Cam threw in the vicinity of two receivers.

No he didn’t. We didn’t even have a receiver on that side of the field. The argument is all about breaking the pocket.

By the way, props to Sean Payton for going for it. It was a high percentage play for the offense and he trusted his defense to make the stop. I'd love to see more coaches do that.

That interception on 4th down was the perfect encapsulation of this season in one play. Even when they did something right, they fucked it up somehow.

you'd have to think they practice this type of situation in practice. Just was an unfortunate play. Of course a 4th down interception would end up benefiting the saints. Lucky little shits

you'd have to think they practice this type of situation in practice. Just was an unfortunate play. Of course a 4th down interception would end up benefiting the saints. Lucky little shits

Shouldn’t have to practice something like that. Should be smart enough to know what fucking down it is.

No he didn’t. We didn’t even have a receiver on that side of the field. The argument is all about breaking the pocket.

Bersin was in the crossing route and we had a receiver in the endzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back