• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy thing G-Man did was draft guys who started for solid to good teams but were garbage once they left.

Tepper’s own workplace environment has been called into question. In a 2010 New York Magazine profile, the publication described his offices: “Tepper has a pair of brass testicles. Cartoonishly huge and grotesquely veiny, they are affixed to a plaque inscribed with the words THE MOST VALUABLE SET OF ALL TIME and are not at all out of place in Appaloosa’s offices, which resemble a high-end sports bar – all polished mahogany and flat-screen TVs and black-and-gold Steelers paraphernalia – or a wealthy frat house.”

Tepper’s own workplace environment has been called into question. In a 2010 New York Magazine profile, the publication described his offices: “Tepper has a pair of brass testicles. Cartoonishly huge and grotesquely veiny, they are affixed to a plaque inscribed with the words THE MOST VALUABLE SET OF ALL TIME and are not at all out of place in Appaloosa’s offices, which resemble a high-end sports bar – all polished mahogany and flat-screen TVs and black-and-gold Steelers paraphernalia – or a wealthy frat house.”

Welcome to the workplace in 2018. Not every office has to be boring as hell or comparable to a funeral home. We have a ping pong room, pool room, and get beer delivered from brew public every Friday. Olds gonna old

I think tintin's comment was more about the huge veiny brass balls. But maybe your workplace has Dildo Tuesdays. Youngs gonna young. I'm out of touch.

Kaep sucks. Yes to Reid

Kaep may suck in a relative sense in that if Cam goes down for the season no you aren't winning the Super Bowl with Kaep or any other of the backup options available. But in the more likely scenario that Cam gets concussed or his ankle rolled and is out for two games, Kaep gives you a better chance to come in and win one of those two games (running pretty much the same offense as Cam-lite) than Gilbert does, to keep playoff trajectory intact until Cam gets back.

Eagles fans were probably saying that about Nick Foles too. Get a capable backup QB if you can afford it.

An interesting note about the sale of the Panthers is that their $2.2B sale price is the same as the Rox price in the NBA.

I think tintin's comment was more about the huge veiny brass balls. But maybe your workplace has Dildo Tuesdays. Youngs gonna young. I'm out of touch.

We have a client that sells sex toys and blow up dolls. His products often get passes around in company wide emails. Like his DVD copy of “Whoops, that’s my stepdaughter volume 7”

But nah, no drilldos on the desk as of today

Welcome to the workplace in 2018. Not every office has to be boring as hell or comparable to a funeral home. We have a ping pong room, pool room, and get beer delivered from brew public every Friday. Olds gonna old

That was just a copy and paste from an article that I forgot to link. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ay/15/carolina-panthers-sale-david-tepper-nfl

Only posted to add to the “this dude sounds a little crazy” theme I said after the angel of light and father of lies comment. I have no beef

Panthers projected to get 2 compensatory picks.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...jecting-compensatory-picks-for-2019-nfl-draft

[h=3]Carolina Panthers[/h] Projected compensatory picks: Round 3; Round 6.
Key free-agent losses: OG Andrew Norwell (Jaguars), DT Star Lotulelei (Bills), TE Ed Dickson (Seahawks).
Key free-agent additions: DT Dontari Poe (Falcons).
The skinny: Norwell's big payday from Jacksonville meant the Panthers would have to find a new starting guard, but it also means that they'll be picking up a third-round comp pick. Poe and Lotulelei should cancel each other out. The loss of Dickson should net the Panthers a sixth-rounder.

Oh good, another chance for everybody to bitch when Hurney doesn't pick the next Tom Brady in the 6th Round.

"Why aren't teams signing safeties?"

"It tells you it's just a position where maybe safety is the new running back, a position that's not very valued, particularly in light of the free-agent talent," said J.I. Halsell, a former salary-cap analyst with the Washington Redskins.

Eric Reid's collusion case against the NFL doesn't wholly account for this disparity: Seven of Rotoworld's top 10 safeties remain on the market, while no other position has less than four.

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh...whats-happening-to-the-nfls-toughest-position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back