• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should replace it with a statute of robert e lee

I would assume it was expected. She took over for Richardson. Tepper is taking her spot. I assume he can rehire her to another position.

I would assume it was expected. She took over for Richardson. Tepper is taking her spot. I assume he can rehire her to another position.

Sounded like she was overseeing all the non-football administrative stuff, then took over the NFL relations job just recently. I would have thought she would go back to overseeing all the non-football stuff with Tepper taking the NFL connection part of her job. I would think that Tepper might want to keep someone who was familiar with how to run a stadium, staff it, ticket sales, marketing, fan experience etc. as part of his management team.

She was the COO. Makes sense that she would resign to allow the new owner to hire his own COO. This is an interesting situation. It's not a situation in which a new owner would immediately want to clean house of people loyal to the old owner.

Sounded like she was overseeing all the non-football administrative stuff, then took over the NFL relations job just recently. I would have thought she would go back to overseeing all the non-football stuff with Tepper taking the NFL connection part of her job. I would think that Tepper might want to keep someone who was familiar with how to run a stadium, staff it, ticket sales, marketing, fan experience etc. as part of his management team.

I'm guessing there are other people in the world with those experiences too

Update statue from holding football to grabbing arse.

funny-statue-pics-images-weird-maxresdefault-001.jpg

18_1.jpg

I think you're giving one person way too much credit. The Panthers have people who have been doing those jobs for decades.

I think you're giving one person way too much credit. The Panthers have people who have been doing those jobs for decades.

Somebody usually sits at the top of the pyramid of all those people. She was one of the people who has been "doing those jobs for decades" for the Panthers. She has worked for them since the '90s.

Somebody usually sits at the top of the pyramid of all those people. She was one of the people who has been "doing those jobs for decades" for the Panthers. She has worked for them since the '90s.

You might want to check out Becker's actual background as a Top Cat before crowning her as NFL Executive of the Year.

I just want to go on the record to say that I am shocked (SHOCKED!), that they couldn't find anyone in the Carolinas with enough jack to close the deal.

Yeah, 730 had no positive words to say about Becker this morning. All agreed that if she walked into the studio this morning, no one would even know who she was.

man, people on twitter really care about putting a panthers logo at midfield. i agree but didn't realize it was a life or death issue.

I mean why not? That's by far the easiest change to make. Promotes new branding and further removes Richardsons legacy. Seems like an absolute no brainer to me

Yeah, 730 had no positive words to say about Becker this morning. All agreed that if she walked into the studio this morning, no one would even know who she was.

How many NFL execs would hometown fans recognize in person?

That’s a weak take. She got a lot of press when she took over that included current and past pics. If the local sports talk station guys don’t recognize her after that, that’s on them.

man, people on twitter really care about putting a panthers logo at midfield. i agree but didn't realize it was a life or death issue.

More details?

How many NFL execs would hometown fans recognize in person?

That’s a weak take. She got a lot of press when she took over that included current and past pics. If the local sports talk station guys don’t recognize her after that, that’s on them.

More details?

Minority owners don't even know her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back