• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross Cockrell down in the endzone screaming "my leg is broke, my leg is broke"

"Another one"

Is this info coming from the Panthers twitter?

Panthers new owner should send the statue to the former owner just like the photos off his desk went home with him. If the former minority owners gave it to him personally, let him have it and not keep it on Panthers stadium grounds.

Things not exactly auguring well so far with these injuries. Didn't have high expectations to begin with, not helping

https://www.panthers.com/news/tight-end-hopefuls-prolific-in-past

qugzsbu8r6ble5hxlmgh.jpg

jnfy1j3jurvp9etz7etb.jpg

Awful last two days of camp injury-wise. Who is the likely starter across from Bradberry now? I had pretty high hopes for Russ.

I guess we wouldn't go back to Breeland? He's still out there

I guess we wouldn't go back to Breeland? He's still out there

I would assume not. After the infection of the foot it appeared we said "oh hell na."

There are some really good safeties available out there too.

I guess Jackson/Elder as nickel back, Seymour/Elder/Captain(?!?) opposite Bradberry out of the current roster?

So we've lost our All-Pro guard to FA and second-team tackle to injury to a line that even with those guys seemed a little shaky last year? coolcoolcoolcoolcool

So we've lost our All-Pro guard to FA and second-team tackle to injury to a line that even with those guys seemed a little shaky last year? coolcoolcoolcoolcool

No dude we lost an All-Pro gaurd, and our starting All-Pro right tackle.

I think he meant Williams was second-team All-Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back