• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said he’s been the least of our problems. Zero pressure from the Front 4 again. Both lines are just so bad.

Rivera will be gone soon. If I'm the owner, 4 weeks in a row if this ineptitude I've seen enough. What an epic meltdown. Browns have made 3 big plays all day and done nothing else. Panthers have blown 3 opportunities to get points by poor clock management, piss poor play calling, stupid penalties etc. Time for a change.

Adams got clowned, then gave up on the play.

Wtf did the browns do with the kick? I guess the first try was blown dead before the snap?

Per usual CMC carries us in the first half and then we completely forget about him down the stretch

And yeah that was a horrific underthrow. Cam can’t make that throw anymore.

I’ve been saying all year Norv has been decent with creativity in play calling in first 3 quarters and between 20s but when it gets close and late he is so incredibly vanilla and predictable it is laughable. Game after game. Cam isn’t helping him with his usual high throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back