• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. He’s unfrozen caveman coach. “I am just a caveman. I am frightened by your modern offenses and high scoring games.”

He’s the guy that splits pairs in blackjack and first started splitting aces and eights so figured splitting pairs is the thing to do and then moves on to splitting 10s because splitting pairs is what you do when you’re riverboat Ron!
Splitting tens is kinda fun. Everyone gets really angry and walks away.

My dad has three available for tomorrow. Section 541 on 40 yard line. Would sell two or one I guess. PM if interested.

amazing the lack of talk before a MNF against the Saints this late in the year. just shows how quickly our season went south.

What is there to talk about? The Panthers a dumb for not shutting Cam down and tanking the next 3 games. We all know we are going to win weeks 15/16 then get blown out week 17 by a Saints team needing a win to lock down the 1 seed.

The result will be us missing the playoffs on a time breaker or by .5 games and losing 4-6 spots in the draft

It's probably a little lower than 66% if we win out as the Bears could rest dudes vs. the Vikings. Though with Rams losing last night Bears could at least be playing for the possibility of a bye (or even home field throughout) in Week 17

Well yeah. It's probably less than 66% because I think that model treats every game is a 50/50 proposition.

all i know is that somehow the way this season ends is going to piss me off

It's just been a ridiculous season. I know fans have a tendency to overvalue their teams and their ability to win games, but I can't remember anything like this in franchise history.

Outcome - Opponent, game note - Shouldawouldacoulda outcome

W - Cowboys, should have been a bigger win - W
L - Falcons, legit loss, but could have come back at the end - L
W - Bengals, dominating performance - W
W - Giants, dominating performance early, tried to blow it late, last second FG - W
L - Redskins, sloppy turnovers, blown redzone attempt to win - W
W - Eagles, stole this one - L
W - Ravens, dominating performance - W
W - Bucs, dominating performance besides 2nd half D suckage - W
L - Steelers, total suckage after 1st drive - L
L - Lions, no business losing this, Gano + blown 2 pt conversion - W
L - Seahawks, winning most of the game despite awful redzone offense and JV secondary - W
L - Bucs, if Cam only has 1-2 INTs we prob win easily - W
L - Browns, 1st half defense atrocious, 2nd half bad Cam - W

Real record - 6-7
Shouldawouldacoulda record - 10-3

It's just been a ridiculous season. I know fans have a tendency to overvalue their teams and their ability to win games, but I can't remember anything like this in franchise history.

W - Giants, dominating performance early, tried to blow it late, last second FG - W
L - Seahawks, winning most of the game despite awful redzone offense and JV secondary - W

Real record - 6-7
That’s why it’s crazy overreactional fans want to shut it down. Win tonight and sneak into the playoffs, and we will be a dangerous team to play moving forward. Keep pounding, fuck the haters.

Real record - 6-7

On the other hand, we could have easily lost to the Giants and Eagles and been 4-9, which would really suck.

We aren't making the playoffs. You seriously think it's possible to beat a Drew Brees led Saints, twice in three weeks, with the Saints playing for home field advantage in the NFC

AND

Beat the Falcons who will come into Charlotte passing 40+ times with Julio going up against our secondary

AND

Receive the help we need from the Lions or a Bears team that has to go on the road potentially not having anything to play for

lol no shut it the fuck down and try to make your schedule easier next season and get a better draft pick

We aren't making the playoffs. You seriously think it's possible to beat a Drew Brees led Saints, twice in three weeks, with the Saints playing for home field advantage in the NFC

AND

Beat the Falcons who will come into Charlotte passing 40+ times with Julio going up against our secondary

AND

Receive the help we need from the Lions or a Bears team that has to go on the road potentially not having anything to play for

lol no shut it the fuck down and try to make your schedule easier next season and get a better draft pick
I feel sorry for you for not feeling the vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back