• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fair. Although I don’t think we overrate WRs unless you’re saying we think they’re passable when they suck.

Our offensive line is so bad and Cam’s arm was so bad last year that we could have Swann and Stallworth or the Fun Bunch and wouldn’t know it.

Our starting WRs in the SB year were Ted Ginn and Philly Brown. We need OL and DL to get back into contention.

Landon Collins is hitting free agency. Interested?

At 16, I don't see Montez Sweat as a realist option anymore. Sad. At least we blew out the Saints backups though!

What went wrong in Carolina last year?

Well... No defensive back ranked in the top 100 in terms of overall grade among defensive backs.

D0_PUnWW0AAEdae.png:large

Tough when your D Line is old or seemingly unmotivated. Bradberry, Jackson and Reid should be enough to have a competent secondary. It will be interesting to see who draws the big matchups between Bradberry and Jackson.

So are we tagging anybody?

Ok. Thanks. Can’t think anybody else we would tag. Maybe Hurney thinks he can get him for less without tagging him.

Bradberry is average at best. thats the ceiling on jackson as well. our best player came halfway through the season...and watch it will still ne ignored. its almost like a dumbass is making these decisions...

Those are just the Coverage grades. The Defense grades are higher:

Reid 66.5 #55
Jackson 65.0 #64
Bradberry 66.4 #50
Captain 61.6 #83
Adams 51.4 #86

Not sure how you can say things will be ignored. Reid was resigned. Captain and Adams are gone.
https://www.panthers.com/news/panth...nnerlyn-mike-adams-eric-reid-rashaan-gaulden-

Gaulden got a 68.7 Defense rating although wasn't ranked probably because he didn't have enough stats. He's still promising. I'd be shocked if we didn't sign or draft at least one CB and two S.

i know we say this about every cut player... but wouldn't mind taking a flyer on Kevin Johnson

Kinda mad we went ahead and resigned Reid considering we could have possibly signed a guy like Landon Collins or Earl Thomas (I know more $$). I've wanted Landon Collins since before we took Shaq ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back