• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is the last year of his contract for $5 million, with zero of that guaranteed. Would rather cut him and use that money on a DB, DE, or OT.

Hogan had zero catches on six targets from Tom Brady in the Super Bowl. How do you think he's going to do Week 4 against the Falcons with Cam tossing him the ball ?

If his shoulder's healthy Cam can throw it beyond 10 yards, so probably better

Decent time for a bye week assuming it’s the next week (Week 7).

Anybody planning to go?

That would be during the FIFA international break, so not good for anyone trying to catch matches whilst over there

Decent time for a bye week assuming it’s the next week (Week 7).

Anybody planning to go?

That would be during the FIFA international break, so not good for anyone trying to catch matches whilst over there

FWIW I saw what appears to be a Bucs account saying it’s week 9.

I plan to go and wanted to pair it with Germany/Bundesliga match. Already done London a years back. Planning to fly to London that Friday before then back into NC the following Sunday. Maybe hop over to Germany Monday morning after the game.

Oct 13 at 9:30 ET

Boys are coming to indy.... Will be able to see a game

Back to zero primetime appearances aside from our guaranteed TNF.

And that TNF home game vs the Bucs same night as the UNC-Wake game.

Rams to open with, yikes

Two years in a row the Panthers and Deacs play on the same night.

Talk me off the ledge about this schedule. I just don't see the playoffs happening. Last 8 games: at Packers, Falcons, at Saints, Skins, at Falcons, Seahawks, at Colts, Saints. Good chance all those teams are playing for their division.

the nfl is so whacky - it's always hard to tell how hard a schedule will be this time of year. Unless you have to play the saints in 2 of the final 3 weeks. that's guaranteed to suck.

Panthers converted $9.05M of LB Luke Kuechly's base salary into a bonus, creating $7.24M in 2019 cap space

Panthers converted $9.05M of LB Luke Kuechly's base salary into a bonus, creating $7.24M in 2019 cap space

What is the reasoning teams don't do this with multiple players? Seems very easy. Im an idiot, so explain it to me like I'm a 10 year old.

What is the reasoning teams don't do this with multiple players? Seems very easy. Im an idiot, so explain it to me like I'm a 10 year old.

It just kicks the can down the road. And since it shifts the cap hit to the back end of the contract, teams usually only do it with elite players or players they know will be at a high level a few years from now. Thats how you get stuck with aging players being owed 8-10 million a year when they're past their prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back