• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this fell about as good as it could for us, we have our pick at OL or DE

Not a fan of Burns. Reminds me too much of their last FSU DE bust Everett who was a similarly undersized DE that could do nothing in NFL. Oh well hopefully can’t be bad 2 times.

Not a fan of Burns. Reminds me too much of their last FSU DE bust Everett who was a similarly undersized DE that could do nothing in NFL. Oh well hopefully can’t be bad 2 times.

Burns seems more athletic than Everett.

Seems like a concerning sign when ESPN’s on-screen graphics call him an OLB but they kept talking up as a D lineman

Seems like a concerning sign when ESPN’s on-screen graphics call him an OLB but they kept talking up as a D lineman

Not really. College OLBs regularly play DE in the NFL depending on scheme. And there are rumors we're moving to a 3-4 next year.

Really wish we got Sweat. Maybe even Taylor at OT. I would have been happy with Burns to start the night, but am a bit disappointed given how things played out.

Falcons trade their 2nd and 3rd round picks to come back into the 1st and get another OL, just not one that was projected anywhere near the 1st round

Falcons trade their 2nd and 3rd round picks to come back into the 1st and get another OL, just not one that was projected anywhere near the 1st round

Burns has them shook.

So what's the deal at LT? We've got two of the best young RTs in the league.

Last edited:
Really wish we got Sweat. Maybe even Taylor at OT. I would have been happy with Burns to start the night, but am a bit disappointed given how things played out.

I'm right there with you. I guess we were worried about Sweat but would have liked to have seen us go that route instead.

Still a ton of studs left on the board. Really hope we go BPA of the OL/S/CB that fall

Secret hidden camera video shows that Burns was the Panthers selection all along.

Bad history with FSU players whose surname begins B in the first round.

Brown, Benjamin, . . .

Looks like he'll be wearing #1. Pretty cool of Cam to give it up.

d1e8f1cc-48cf-4249-a465-3cc42cceb540-large16x9_brianburns.jpg

David Newton seems high on this pick. But David Newton is a fuck boi

I fear that Burns will be more of a situational pass rusher type, unless we truly are moving full time to the 3-4 (where he could play OLB). I think Sweat would be more of an every down DE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back