• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being able to challenge PI is only going to help the NFL determine who wins another super bowl.

Speaking of, WTF was that "pick" penalty they called on Samuel earlier? He was jumping out of the way, meanwhile Gronk has been road-grading CB's for years.

Refs bet the Bucs on the spread (-7), but didn't have the sack to bet them moneyline.

Another stellar 10 min advertisement for Instant Replay. Just completely ruined the flow and momentum of the game.

4th and 2, would love a Cam bootleg

Screw all of this. Screw it all. Half a yard and we can’t just sneak it or run it up the middle. We’ve gotten bailed out by the officials and still can’t do shit. Ridiculous.

It’s fourth and inches and you run an end around out of a wildcat formation

Ron gone get canned

All that and his bullshit challenge for no reason cost us a chance to force them to run three plays and punt from their own end zone.

I don’t see how Tepper doesn’t clean house after this.

It’s just really sad going from a surefire TD with old Cam there to him not even attempting a run. Cam is at times a super frustrating player to root for, but he’s brought so much joy to me. It seems like the beginning of the end.

It's been 312 days since we won a regular season game against a team who actually played their first string and attempted to win the game.

I mean, if you're Tepper, how can you not move on from Hurney/Ron/Norv and even Cam at this point? Why wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back