• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams losing helps tho.

Vikings and Seahawks doing the same would equal max help

I’m pretty sure the panthers crossed the 50 on every single drive in the game. When was the last time that happened in the NFL? Ever?

I’m still not sure why we have more than two running backs on the roster.

Didn't cross the 50 on the second to last possession but still an impressive overall day moving the ball just unfortunate we couldn't capitalize.

I watched our game today with a friend who is a Bears fan and then watched the end of Rams-Steelers. We started talking about the consistency of the Steelers and the Packers QB. Just between us we recalled almost all the Steelers starting QBs in our lifetime. He looked up all the Bears QBs since Brett Favre's first start for the Packers. The Bears have started a lot of QBs they picked up off the scrap heap after other franchises gave up on them. The list includes players like Dave Krieg to Kordell Stewart to Jay Cutler to our own Jimmy Clausen. It would be on brand for them to pick up Cam.

we've lost two games this season with CMC at the 1 yard line as time expires

Missed the block ? LOL. Not even close.

The Panthers signed RB Mike Davis who got dumped by the Bears and waived Dortch. Fuck that.

Hurney has been doing a ton of tinkering with the RB and WR depth even though it really only matters to the return game. We've got 3 backup RBs on the roster and none of them are going to play more than maybe a snap or two a game. The backup WRs are crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back