• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we now know that Rivera was actively working against Dortch.

Man. I was going to watch the two good games on Sunday at 1:00. Now I need to keep an eye out for Dortch.

Cool graphic posted by Dortch.

78638272_1265850396934443_1080761518548582400_o.jpg

I bet Tepper follows the Steeler formula of going young and giving a long tenure. Somebody is going to forgive Josh McDaniels for drafting Tebow and give him another chance.

Shaq Thompson extended 4 years 54M. Why? He isn’t a good pass rusher and we already have Luke. They need to spend money on pass rushers and pass protection. Hurney is making the same mistakes that got him canned the first time around

None of our bigs understand the concept of keeping a high entry pass up high to avoid the low swipe steal - we all know Sarr struggles with this but in this game it's also been prevalent for Oguana and Mucius

Shaq Thompson extended 4 years 54M. Why? He isn’t a good pass rusher and we already have Luke. They need to spend money on pass rushers and pass protection. Hurney is making the same mistakes that got him canned the first time around

Shaq isn’t a pass rusher. At least he shouldn’t be. He’s an 3-4 OLB. I imagine the plan is to hire a coach who will play a 3-4 to best utilize KK, Luke, and Shaq and hope Burns can put his hand down.

Hurney gonna Hurney. Good first round picks and nothing else? Check. Overpaying to resign players from a losing team? Check. Pretty surprised that Tepper hasn't neutered him yet, maybe he wasn't paying attention so Hurney figured he'd slip this one in on his way out the door for old time's sake.

Meaningless article on ESPN that league sources think Tepper is eyeing the Steelers GM and asst GM.

Dortch is active.

2019 Carolina Panthers Thread

Not a good start for Dortch. Lets a angled punt get behind him and it bounces and is downed at the 1. He could have caught it at the 9 going out of bounds.

Good challenge by Felwell.

Dortch as the lone KR. I guess everyone else is watching Niners-Saints.

Samuel has two carries.

Last edited:
Our offense and defense aren’t good enough to give Dortch opportunities for a punt return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back