• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure we really have a choice at this point.

Still have CMC and Trai. DJ Moore is a good WR. Don’t need to do a complete rebuild of the offense.

Defense was going to be a rebuild anyway. Who knows if it’s going to be a 3-4 or 4-3. Shaq and KK and maybe Bradbury are the only ones who will definitely be back.

There's only one way to play this game, since I was a little kid, is to play fast and play physical and play strong. At this point, I'm not sure if I'm able to do that anymore. That's the part that is most difficult. I still want to play, but I don't think it's the right decision. I've thought about it for a long time and I think now is an opportunity to step away with what's going on here.

I'm so glad for the dude.

Patrick Willis was 29 when he retired. It's hard as MLB

Beason's decline started at 26. Believe it or not Beason is only 34 years old. Been retired for four seasons.

Yet Sam Mills retired at 38. We've had a nice run of MLBs.

He’s Director of Player Personnel for the Bills. I think he can count.

^ really? I believe you but our run D was trash last year and mlb has to own some part of that. I saw him C and Gs get to him way more this year than i ever had before.

I chalk up that lost step especially in pass coverage to the switch to a 3-4 and not having KK to handle the middle on run D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back