• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Route
A female who is a hoe..
Someone who sleeps around usually a girl
Yo, I'm bout to go over this routes house so I could hit.
#hoe#slut#smeigal#shmut#whore#etc.

That is from urban dictionary. One theory I have heard that he was laughing at a female saying this. I don't personally buy it but adding some more conspiracy is always fun.

It seemed to me Cam was enjoying some sort of double entendre during the press conference. Maybe next week someone will ask him about skeet shooting.

I feel like he should've just owned up to it if that was what was really going on. Maybe he was embarrassed

I feel like he should've just owned up to it if that was what was really going on. Maybe he was embarrassed

"I wasn't making a sexist observation about football. I was making a sexist wordplay about hoes."

"I wasn't making a sexist observation about football. I was making a sexist wordplay about hoes."

He wasn't calling her a route. But yes, I'm sure he still would've been crushed for having that thought pop in his head

Read from Rovell that Cam is still under contract with Dannon just won't be in their advertising (read: still cashing those checks), and that they already had Dak lined up before Cam said anything. Nice posturing though from them

Isn't Dak Prescott the guy who hands off to the guy who beat his girlfriend?

Love has looked better than him this year. I feel like it’s hard to develop when you’re a third/fourth DT.

I really wonder why he doesnt have a floss/tooth brush endorsement after getting so much pub for flossing on the sideline

Has there ever been a celebrity to endorse dental floss? Not sure I have ever seen a floss commercial.

Love has looked better than him this year. I feel like it’s hard to develop when you’re a third/fourth DT.

Pretty clear GMan picked Shaq and Butler in the first as a way to not pay Davis and KK.

I mean yeah, don’t all GMs try to replace expensive talent with young, cheap talent?

Old expensive talent, yes. TD is old but not expensive. KK is expensive but not old. Spending a first round pick to replace an All-Pro still in his rookie contract is unorthodox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back