• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you’d always have a camera perpendicular and parallel to the goal line at the corners.

The screwing in this game is by the refs. 126 penalty yards against the Eagles and 5 against the Panthers. Even Romo has said the Panthers have gotten away with multiple pass interference plays.

It's hard to play 17 on 11.

I parlayed Eagles +3 with the over and I’m 100% ok with a push here.

2017 Carolina Panthers Thread: 4-1

Apparently the pylon cams can't show multiple views at the same time, just one of holes at a time so they prob had it off or facing a weird direction according to a 10 second google

The screwing in this game is by the refs. 126 penalty yards against the Eagles and 5 against the Panthers. Even Romo has said the Panthers have gotten away with multiple pass interference plays.

It's hard to play 17 on 11.
Just when you think you can't hate him any more . . . !

That wasn’t PI from Bradberry. He didn’t touch Jeffrey. Bad route and bad throw.

Not a Panthers fan, but really confused by this decision. What are you trying to save, the 20 seconds it will take you to score the TD?

I think Cam was a little dinged up on the play so Ron felt a little more compelled to throw the flag otherwise because he wanted to give Cam a minute to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back