• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is something sketchy going on with Good Kalil? Woke up with neck pain last Sunday and now ruled out for this upcoming Sunday. Seems fishy.....

I will be attending with my two sons (10 & 6) this weekend. It is the first Panther's game for all 3 of us. Anyone with suggestions for parking, things to see, do, etc while there please let me know. Any advice is appreciated.

I will be attending with my two sons (10 & 6) this weekend. It is the first Panther's game for all 3 of us. Anyone with suggestions for parking, things to see, do, etc while there please let me know. Any advice is appreciated.

Parking is a mess, anywhere within a mile is 20.00+, I'd recommend parking on the opposite of the stadium from 77. Less traffic and easier to get back on after the game.

If their into getting close to the players and things like that, go in early and walk down section 104-105. They don't start checking tickets for sections until 60 minutes till game time, so they can get right up on the tunnel and watch the Panthers warm up on that end.

Parking is a mess, anywhere within a mile is 20.00+, I'd recommend parking on the opposite of the stadium from 77. Less traffic and easier to get back on after the game.

If their into getting close to the players and things like that, go in early and walk down section 104-105. They don't start checking tickets for sections until 60 minutes till game time, so they can get right up on the tunnel and watch the Panthers warm up on that end.

Great. Thanks! What time do the gates open?

Great. Thanks! What time do the gates open?

DATE: Sunday, Sept. 24
KICKOFF TIME: 1:00 PM
JERSEY COLOR: White
TICKET OFFICE: 9:00 AM
TEAM STORE: 11:00 AM
PANTHERS IN THE PARK: 10:45 AM - 12:30 PM
PANTHERS LAIR: 10:45 AM - 12:30 PM
GATES OPEN: 11:00 AM

If it looks like we might actually score a touchdown and you're in the lower level end zone area, send them down to the railing on any potential scoring play and maybe they'll get a football from Cam! Helps to be wearing a #1 jersey, so prepare to shell out for two of those

If you want to PM me your email address I'll forward over the gameday information email the Panthers send out, seems like it has some cool info regarding activities for kids before the game on a quick glance

watching on TV is much better. that being said enjoy the game

watching on TV is much better. that being said enjoy the game

1dxet4.jpg

The game is made for TV, the people at the game are an afterthought at best. There's also always at least one person being an annoying drunk asshole. I enjoy going to the games but it's probably better on TV except for the big games

Tiki Barber loves CMC. Makes sense.

Stewart is destroying people out there.

Great. Getting flashbacks of the opening drive against App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back