• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMC is a slot receiver in the NFL and that's what we should be doing with him. But Stew isn't very good now so there's not much of a choice.

Well our offensive line sucks balls too which doesn't help either.

Dumb post.
lol
9da1f3c09cfebf56b361a324814c7075.jpg

Well our offensive line sucks balls too which doesn't help either.

Because the front office never goes out and says "We need a stud LT to protect Cam during his prime."

We still haven't replaced Smitty or Gross in this offense.

Because the front office never goes out and says "We need a stud LT to protect Cam during his prime."

We still haven't replaced Smitty or Gross in this offense.

Yep. But unfortunately the front office trying to band aid the OL/DL/WR/Safety positions has led to needing top end talent at each of those spots and not enough draft pics or money to fix it. Hate it for Cam.

Yep. But unfortunately the front office trying to band aid the OL/DL/WR/Safety positions has led to needing top end talent at each of those spots and not enough draft pics or money to fix it. Hate it for Cam.

Whatever. Cam is 50% of the problem. Hit him once and he starts pouting. Once he starts pouting, game is over. If he ever grows up and becomes a leader, we’ll be a consistently good team.

Last edited:
Was letting Norman walk the worst personnel decision in franchise history? I’m including cutting Smitty, Hurney’s bad contracts, etc. Our defense hasn’t been the same since he left and then, after deciding an All-Pro corner wasn’t worth a huge contract, we gave a huge contract to Lil Kalil who’s fucking garbage. I think he had a facemask, a hold, AND gave up a sack all in one play today.

Was letting Norman walk the worst personnel decision in franchise history? I’m including cutting Smitty, Hurney’s bad contracts, etc. Our defense hasn’t been the same since he left and then, after deciding an All-Pro corner wasn’t worth a huge contract, we gave a huge contract to Lil Kalil who’s fucking garbage. I think he had a facemask, a hold, AND gave up a sack all in one play today.

Yes. Khalil sucks and his brother should retire. Time to rebuild the line. And you never let a lock down corner walk.

Whatever. Cam is 50% of the problem. Hit him once and he starts pouting. Once he starts pouting, game is over. If he ever grows up and becomes a leader, we’ll be a consistently good team.

Not today. He was our best player on both sides of the ball and i don’t think it was close. Night and day compared to last week.

The OL isn't the problem it's now Cam acts when the OL lets him get hit?

Wow.

There's no way letting Norman walk was worse than Sean Gilbert.

Secondary has been fine this year. Bradberry is a player

We could have kept Norman and drafted Bradberry and been in good shape.

Sure. But don't think we would've gone anywhere in 2016 even with him and we probably (rightly IMO) would've let him walk last offseason.

No aspect of our defense is holding us back. The offense is where the problems are

Sure. But don't think we would've gone anywhere in 2016 even with him and we probably (rightly IMO) would've let him walk last offseason.

No aspect of our defense is holding us back. The offense is where the problems are
I agree, the offense is do boring, vanilla, and we are beat up on that side of the ball no Samuels no little Kahill and no Olsen. I know it hurts but or offense is hard to watch at times

I agree, the offense is do boring, vanilla, and we are beat up on that side of the ball no Samuels no little Kahill and no Olsen. I know it hurts but or offense is hard to watch at times

Yep, Shula is terrible and needs to go. His playcalling is boring and predictable. But they'll never get rid of him.

Letting Norman walk was inexcusable, and not getting Cam a good O line and a stud WR during his prime is a massive failure. We have the pieces to build a championship team, just need to build the rest of the roster correctly. Also shula is awful

The Panthers offense typically has four elite level players. The rest are just not that good. The gap between Olsen, real Kalil, Trai, and Cam on one hand and CMC, J Stew, and Funchess on the other is pretty huge. Without Olsen and real Kalil, the offense just can't hang unless we out scheme opponents or Cam plays out of his mind which means he runs the ball a lot.

Yeah we have no play makers at all outside of CMC, Olsen, and Cam, it's quite pathetic really. I don't even think Funchess is a playmaker, just a solid receiver surrounded by practice squad players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back