• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Nothings free - we're going to make the people with the money pay for the stuff.

cause...you know...

o-AFTERTAX-INCOME-570.jpg

Label your axes!

The x-axis is what year it was and the y-axis is how many times more likely you are to say, "All Lives Matter," than the average American

Looks like I need to get out of this fucking 98th percentile.

I’d take the field over those 10 candidates.

This is a crucial opportunity for Democrats to control the political narrative. There will be a lot of attention on this race and House Democrats. Either the attention can be on in-fighting or a common policy narrative and who and how to execute it.

This is a crucial opportunity for Democrats to control the political narrative. There will be a lot of attention on this race and House Democrats. Either the attention can be on in-fighting or a common policy narrative and who and how to execute it.

Yeah, I'm not sold on that as the Dem top 10. Maybe Harris, Biden and Klobuchar, but giving Beto the #1 contender is more than a bit ridiculous. I'm still in the rather go with a governor camp with Hickenlooper and Inslee, though I don't know a ton about either.

I was looking at the electoral map today. Trump won with 306. It's very doubtful he wins PA and MI again given this year's results. That's 36 EVs. Throw in Omaha, and there is your plausible 269/269 scenario.

It’s weird to see Gillibrand so far down on that list.

People can doubt Beto all they want but he’s going to be on the ticket and I’d be stunned if he wasn’t the nominee.

People can doubt Beto all they want but he’s going to be on the ticket and I’d be stunned if he wasn’t the nominee.

I'm not from Tejas so I don't know much about him other than he made the senate race close and raised a buttload of cash. Please splain or at least sum up why you're so sure he's on the ticket.

I used to like her more, but apparently she is unpopular within much of the party, and I don't think she'd be a strong nominee.

Yeah, she wouldn’t stan for the Clintons (her mentors) as the #metoo era unfolded. She has moral courage.

Back