• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Broken catamount is broken.

Somebody alert creamy to ride to the rescue!

Thanks for the heads-up!!

Catamount is made of steel. You guys won't be able to break my dude. It's refreshing to have a few differing views on the tunnels.

Ah. So you're complaining that Republicans don't like powerful women? Well yeah. That's obvious.

I don't think I was limiting the double standard to just dems, although there are obviously also lots of dems who engage in the likability double standard.

I don't think I was limiting the double standard to just dems, although there are obviously also lots of dems who engage in the likability double standard.

Oh. I guess I assumed you were talking about Dems because we are talking about the Dem primary and Republicans aren’t going to support any Dem male or female.

The GOP needs a much longer punishment for what they have done to our politics and our country than one term of the presidency. Their only punishment for Nixon was a single term of Jimmy Carter and they deserve so much more for Trump and this racist grifting shitshow that they foisted upon us.

While I don't disagree with your premise, and that we will probably be finding out that Trump has committed far worse sins than Nixon did, you must purge this notion that justice will keep Pubs out of the WH for at least 2 terms. I try not to rely on justice or karma and am just pleased to see it when it occurs.

The 1 thing Trump has done, however, is he's really motivated the hard left, more conservative Dems and establishment Pubs to get out to vote against him. Much more so than any president I can remember. And in doing so, I think he has created a long term recruiting problem for Pubs. But whether that keeps them out of the WH for 2 terms will depend on many other things as well that will transpire over the next 5 years.

Trump didn't come up with that joke, he stole it and reappropriated it for his own gain, you racist buffoon.

On the plus side, assuming the GOP will still be racist in 28 years (probably), that racist joke will make a little bit more sense.

The fact that Warren thought it was a good idea to take an ancestry.com DNA test in response to Trump’s trolling is disqualifying.

That's a little dramatic. It was a political miscalculation. Considering the progressive-centrist schism and the fact that we might run Mr Foot-in-mouth (Biden), the DNA test was nothing. Factor out the racist mouthbreathers, and what do you have-a woman confirming family oral history with a DNA test-that should be relatable.

Yeah, but she did it on Trump's terms instead of her own.

Next it'll be, "Hey Elizabeth, I bet you don't really have the nuclear codes !"

That's a little dramatic. It was a political miscalculation. Considering the progressive-centrist schism and the fact that we might run Mr Foot-in-mouth (Biden), the DNA test was nothing. Factor out the racist mouthbreathers, and what do you have-a woman confirming family oral history with a DNA test-that should be relatable.

I don't think catamount likes being called a racist-mouthbreather. And you just made Brad weep.

Back