• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Was wondering if anyone would bring up the Cenk endorsement. Didn’t imagine it’d be tilt.

The Cenk smears in the Times were something else.

They printed a (begrudging and hilarious) retraction about the claim that Cenk said David Duke wasn’t racist.

They printed a (begrudging and hilarious) retraction about the claim that Cenk said David Duke wasn’t racist.

Ok -- I just read the article (not the retraction) and it seems fair on that issue now. But that was one of a bunch of things. That guy has always seemed like a complete douche.

I’m not a big Young Turks fan and told friends I thought Bernie unnecessarily stepped on that mine. I think Cenk’s record on issues is good but think he’s kind of an incorrible asshole and Bernie really didn’t need to endorse him.

See how easy it is to admit the things you don’t like about the candidates you support instead of rationalizing everything? Bernie is also wrong about expanding the court, ending the filibuster, much of his trade policy, and will probably end up having to distance himself from Sarsour.

Incorrigible*

Dunno why I can’t edit posts sometimes. Thanks a lot biff.

Was wondering if anyone would bring up the Cenk endorsement. Didn’t imagine it’d be tilt.

The Cenk smears in the Times were something else.

To further clarify, I was suggesting the right wing gushing over things like the Cenk endorsement and sarsour smears is similarly dumb to the Pete smears I’ve seen from the Bernie/Dsa crowd

Bernie accepted an endorsement from someone named Killer Mike. Not even trying to hide it.

On a serious note, i don’t like Shaun King’s involvement and I don’t care for Cenk or Ro Khanna. I just kind of assumed the Sarsour criticism was all bad faith. Would think it would disappoint a lot of people if he distanced himself from her.

I’ll start being concerned with the Mayor of the 5 shiftiest city in Indiana’s supporters when I see Townie criticize Senator Sanders for accepting MHB’s support.

Bernie accepted an endorsement from someone named Killer Mike. Not even trying to hide it.

On a serious note, i don’t like Shaun King’s involvement and I don’t care for Cenk or Ro Khanna. I just kind of assumed the Sarsour criticism was all bad faith. Would think it would disappoint a lot of people if he distanced himself from her.

What’s the deal with Ro Khanna?

Ugh I’ve been a bummer lately. Let’s do something good. Anybody got a cool charity they support? How do you guys usually divide up your giving?

Ugh I’ve been a bummer lately. Let’s do something good. Anybody got a cool charity they support? How do you guys usually divide up your giving?

My sister in law has ALS so I donate and do a lot of fundraising for that.

I’m not a big Young Turks fan and told friends I thought Bernie unnecessarily stepped on that mine. I think Cenk’s record on issues is good but think he’s kind of an incorrible asshole and Bernie really didn’t need to endorse him.

See how easy it is to admit the things you don’t like about the candidates you support instead of rationalizing everything? Bernie is also wrong about expanding the court, ending the filibuster, much of his trade policy, and will probably end up having to distance himself from Sarsour.

See, here's what you're missing. I'm not saying there aren't things I disagree with Pete on (that's why I support Warren), I am just saying that most of your criticisms of Pete look like petty bullshit you're getting from Bernie Bro Twitter. And I will fappingly vote for Pete over Trump, who you appear to like more than Pete because of some grudge or something, which is pretty sad.

See, here's what you're missing. I'm not saying there aren't things I disagree with Pete on (that's why I support Warren), I am just saying that most of your criticisms of Pete look like petty bullshit you're getting from Bernie Bro Twitter. And I will fappingly vote for Pete over Trump, who you appear to like more than Pete because of some grudge or something, which is pretty sad.

Christ, this is an awful post, but keep it up.

Your sweet dig on this message definitely has the same effect as a few days of canvassing or phone banking next Fall!

Back