• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

a "joke" vote for doofus is a vote for trump

But my other thirty voter registrations in PA, MI, WI are all voting for whatever Dem is on the ticket. My singular vote in CA won't impact anything, but the ten in each battleground state could.

Pirsig, please don't cross any street that has traffic or might have traffic.

This is the second time in about a week you've made cryptic references my health/safety out of nowhere. What the fuck, RJ?

This is the second time in about a week you've made cryptic references my health/safety out of nowhere. What the fuck, RJ?

Here's a horoscope for everyone:
Aquarius: You're gonna die
Capricorn: You're gonna die
Gemini: You're gonna die TWICE
Leo: You're gonna die
Scorpio: You're gonna die fuckin' (Oh yeah)

My statement was to PROTECT your safety. I was looking out for you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

How will he empower the working class if he’s planning to raise middle class taxes? Is your belief that forming more unions will raise wages enough to counter the taxes?

1) there's no such thing as the middle class
2) this is a facile CNN debate question, not a stated Sanders policy
3) we use tax money now to pay for things that overwhelmingly do not help the bottom 90%; if we did levy new taxes or raise taxes under a Sanders administration, they would be for the benefit of the many, not the few

PLEASE, PLEASE, stop digging a deeper hole for yourself and making yourself look worse and worse.

Back