• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

LOL. There are plenty of examples of Trump being incoherent, slurring his words, and dimwitted. He's only four years younger than Biden and appears just as old and out-of-shape. Any Republican who says they're not voting for Biden because he's too old and senile, but will vote for Trump instead, is a blind Trump loyalist, no matter what they say. Trump is the same everywhere he goes - he lies constantly, makes up facts and claims, and is far more fraudulent and deceptive than Hillary or Warren or any other Democrat. To say otherwise is utter bullshit (which is what Trump spews on a daily basis.) And of course he's a phony, sailor. He claims to be a Christian and yet doesn't know the Bible and his life is a mockery of traditional Christian values and virtues. He talks tough and then caves in most negotiations with foreign dictators. He claims not to have said or done things that he's been recorded saying or doing. The only issues you mentioned where you said you disagreed with Trump was on his military buildup and gun control (although you qualified that by saying gun control wouldn't really work anyway.) You say you don't like his spending, but that the Democrats are worse, which means you still support him more. You support his packing of the judiciary, his closed border and immigration policies, and his tariff wars with China.

So you actually agree with Trump on about 90% of what he supports, and the few things you don't agree on you either qualify by saying the Democrats are as bad or worse, or like gun control it's an impossible issue to enforce anyway. So, based on your post, you ought to support Trump. Yet you claim you don't. You just attack Democrats here 24/7 for being against Trump. It's almost as if you like the guy but won't admit to it - your description of him above sounds rather admiring.

This post degenerates rapidly from poorly formed opinions to stringing one error after the next. Almost everything here is simply wrong and mistaken. Your Trump hatred has completely clouded your mind.

This post degenerates rapidly from poorly formed opinions to stringing one error after the next. Almost everything here is simply wrong and mistaken. Your Trump hatred has completely clouded your mind.
Or option B. You're delusional and refuse to see the blatantly obvious character defects of Donald Trump.

But I am glad that sailor at least spelled out the level of rationalization that would have to exist for one to think that Donald Trump was a straight shooter.

Lolz. You do you, sailor. You're either a troll who is not very good at it, or deluded. Either way, I'm sure you'll continue to support Trumpite positions and issues on this board, even though you really don't support him, while also relentlessly arguing that not a single Democrat is qualified for the office.

Last edited:
Or option B. You're delusional and refuse to see the blatantly obvious character defects of Donald Trump.

TDS suffers are delusional, not the people pointing out obviously TDS clouded judgments

you are the one who voted for the candidate with obvious character flaws (Hillary), not me, so get off your moral high horse and confront your own failings

Pray for comrade sailor in these trying and difficult times as his mental illness, coupled with age, and tertiary syphilis makes him a prime target for coronavirus mortality.

LOL. There are plenty of examples of Trump being incoherent, slurring his words, and dimwitted. He's only four years younger than Biden and appears just as old and out-of-shape. Any Republican who says they're not voting for Biden because he's too old and senile, but will vote for Trump instead, is a blind Trump loyalist, no matter what they say. Trump is the same everywhere he goes - he lies constantly, makes up facts and claims, and is far more fraudulent and deceptive than Hillary or Warren or any other Democrat. To say otherwise is utter bullshit (which is what Trump spews on a daily basis.) And of course he's a phony, sailor. He claims to be a Christian and yet doesn't know the Bible and his life is a mockery of traditional Christian values and virtues. He talks tough and then caves in most negotiations with foreign dictators. He claims not to have said or done things that he's been recorded saying or doing. The only issues you mentioned where you said you disagreed with Trump was on his military buildup and gun control (although you qualified that by saying gun control wouldn't really work anyway.) You say you don't like his spending, but that the Democrats are worse, which means you still support him more. You support his packing of the judiciary, his closed border and immigration policies, and his tariff wars with China.

So you actually agree with Trump on about 90% of what he supports, and the few things you don't agree on you either qualify by saying the Democrats are as bad or worse, or like gun control it's an impossible issue to enforce anyway. So, based on your post, you ought to support Trump. Yet you claim you don't. You just attack Democrats here 24/7 for being against Trump. It's almost as if you like the guy but won't admit to it - your description of him above sounds rather admiring.

100% This.

Trump doesn’t even know how a fucking vaccine works as evidenced by yesterday’s debacle.

Trumpists, you really want to throw stones about Biden’s mental capacity in that glass house? Go right ahead.

100% This.

Trump doesn’t even know how a fucking vaccine works as evidenced by yesterday’s debacle.

Trumpists, you really want to throw stones about Biden’s mental capacity in that glass house? Go right ahead.

Can I continue to do so since I'm not a Trump rube?

TDS suffers are delusional, not the people pointing out obviously TDS clouded judgments

you are the one who voted for the candidate with obvious character flaws (Hillary), not me, so get off your moral high horse and confront your own failings
I will fully admit that Hillary Clinton is a politician and is far from perfect. However your characterization of Trump as genuine is the height of delusion. At least you finally provided some insight into your delusion so i will give you credit for finally having some balls.

Only if your glass house is your own mental capacity.

giphy.gif

wrong on both counts

Like your boy trump you have a distinct aversion to the truth. Maybe you don't understand what the words that spill out of your fingers and onto this msg board mean but I don't believe that.

Back