• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Tulsi basically ended speculation that she would run as a Russia backed third party candidate a la Jill Stein.

That’s a good thing.

i agree it's good she dropped

i did NOT realize jill stein was a russian agent

is that a thing

Ph, you gotta unplug man. This is embarrassing.

Townie, I'm assuming that this line is straight from the CNN/MSNBC mothership

lololol russia really turned the tide with an instagram account called, and i'm not making this up "@woke_blacks"

amazing stuff

i have already said i voted for hillary and people who voted for jill stein were dumb

I honestly had no idea Ph was a cable news #Russiagate junkie. Sad, frankly.

I do know one person who voted for Jill Stein in 2016 and she is still haunted by that decision. Her vote was a protest vote and Stein came up before the other third party candidates on the Cali ballot, though, so no apparent Russian influence.

oh man the moscow project

i genuinely had no idea how deep this shit went with libs

it's like qanon for normies

Have you read some of these Ranger/NED tweets?

the russia thread is one i don't know if i've ever posted on

truly maddening shit

if it's not bernie's fault and it's not russia's fault, I just don't know who it could be

I honestly had no idea Ph was a cable news #Russiagate junkie. Sad, frankly.

I do know one person who voted for Jill Stein in 2016 and she is still haunted by that decision. Her vote was a protest vote and Stein came up before the other third party candidates on the Cali ballot, though, so no apparent Russian influence.

I’ve watched more non-election day cable news in the last week without sports than I’ve watched since the 2016 election.

The pay from Russia is not in dispute.

Her position on Crimea is public record.

Here is another quote of what she said about human rights

https://elections.americablog.com/2...rights-said-nothing-russian-human-rights.html

Russians did put up bots on Facebook to support her.

frankly i don't think she's worth wasting the keystrokes on but if elections dot americablog dot com gets you going as much as the moscow project, do your thing

as ChrisL and Ph and I have said, it's a good thing Tulsi isn't running third party!

There's no disputing the things I post. She did all of them.

Tulsi's only support would have come from Russian bot generated votes. Stein is a different story.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-smaller-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three

"In Michigan, Trump defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton by 10,704 votes, while Stein got 51,463 votes, according to current totals on the state’s official website.

And in Wisconsin, Trump’s margin over Clinton was 22,177, while Stein garnered 31,006 votes."

Of course Russian bots did help Stein with or without her involvement.

I wonder if it had anything to do with Clinton not campaigning there

It's showing.

Yeah. I’m aware of what’s going on with coronavirus.

One day, you’re going to go back and look at these posts and realize how distraught you were about Warren then Bernie losing that you lashed out.

I've said Hillary's laziness and arrogance were the main reasons of her loss, but there were others that impacted the outcome.

Back